The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved North Shore Agency — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I suddenly received a bill from NSA for my professional journal that I neglected to renew. That journal stopped sending me the journals in January of 2008 likely to non-payment/non-renewal. NSA in the meantime has billed me on Oct 17th for the annual subscription of the 'goods' that were never received. I had called the Journal directly and paid them to resume/continue, but this situation should have never gone to collection. Now there is no way to TALK to a live person at NSA - all is electronic PAY OR ELSE.
What is going on!?!?!? We should involve David Horowitz on this. We need to fight back.
More North Shore Agency Complaints & Reviews
- North Shore Agency - fraud and cheating
- North Shore Agency - fraudulent bill collection
- North Shore Agency - delinquent account???
- North Shore Agency - rip off!
- North Shore Agency - magazine debt
- NSA North Shore Agency - unethical behavior/collection fraud
- North Shore Agency - proactiv
- North Shore Agency - billed for an annual magazine that I never requested.
- North Shore Agency - the proactive company
- North Shore Agency - crepe erase