North American Fishing ClubMailers

Wondering is anybody is having problems with the so called gifts that is sent out by this organization? (Calendars & coins etc) if you keep it you buy it. I have been a life member close to 20 years, and it has gotten bad. I have never kept anything. I automatically do a return to sender in big red letters right at the post office when I pick up my mail. I have sent letters telling this this and I continue to get bills. This last one says that they have billed me 5 times which is bull. I have sent a response everytime and have my copies. What started out as $14 for a calender, which by the way can be purchased at big 5 for $5.00 is now up to $26.00. How do I get them off my back?
Thanks/ken

Anthony Backus Dec 30, 2014

To north american fishing club, I had recived two north american calendars about oct. 20th. On noveber 1st. I sent them back. I never opened the pagage. Just opened the letter on the outside of the pageage. And got the return addrese slip and put it on the outside of it and took to th manitowoc, wisconsin 54220 post office and went inside, paid for what it cost tosend it back. Now today I get a bill for something I do not even have!!! I am not paying for somethinmg I do not have.

joefishing Mar 30, 2014

I have been a member of the north american fishing club for a long time. They were a company that published a magazine at the time I joined. Now it seems like their only purpose is to send me unsolicited shoddy merchandise along with an very high priced billing. If I do not want it I am instructed to return to them, but I have to pay the postage to do that.
    The latest is a product they call the sportman's cutlery collection. They keep sending me knives every 6 to 8 weeks. The knives are made in china and not good quality but are priced at $59.95 each. I foolishly sent payment and kept the first 2 but then decided enough was enough. I paid the postage to send the next one back along with a notice not to send me any more. I keep receiving more at $59.95 each. I have spent so much on sending them back and am getting past due notices for those I have already returned. I have tried several times to contact the customer service number but can never get through to anyone.
    Beware!! This company is only interested in scamming you.

• Al
    Alley Oops Nov 12, 2011

I have experienced the same ordeals as others have posted on this wire, i.e., lifetime membership, calendars, books, cheap lures, cheap fishing lines and just today, I received a letter from them asking me to join their 'emergency medical treatment' organization which is underwritten by some org out of AZ...This company needs to be exposed as they're ripping people off right and left...and they operate under the pretense that they're a fishing club...good cover, don't you think.

Comment Guidelines