North American Bancard — They lie to get your money!
How this company continues to lie and steal from small businesses is unbelievable. Is anybody interested in trying to do something about it? If youâ��re interested please give me a call [protected] my email is dew2006 AT verizon.net maybe we can get a â��Class Action Suitâ�� going against them or gather enough complaints to attract the attention of the Attorney General.
In June of 2006 â�� I spoke with a salesperson that said he could save our company a lot of money processing credit cards; after a few months I realized that we were paying more then ever, I called customer service but they had the attitude that they could care less about what the salespeople say to sign up new customers.
Fed up with all of the fees being charged I stopped using their service in June 2008, my bank account is still being debited every month for $35 (5 x $35= $175) with no service being provided. On November 18th, 2008 I called to cancel the service and was told that I would be charged a $295 early termination fee because my 3 year contract wasnâ��t up (the salesperson lied) and that I needed to send back the Hypercom T7P (salesperson said I would own it after 1 year) or I would be charged an additional $495. I no longer have the Hypercom T7P because it wouldnâ��t work with the new credit card processing service, believing that I owned it because it had been over 1 year; I traded it for a new unit. Since I no longer have the unit I offered to send them a brand new (Hypercom T7P) which can be easily purchased for between $110 and $150, the customer service rep said I couldnâ��t do that and that I would have to pay them the $495.
$295 + $495 + $175 = $965 with no service being provided!!
More North American Bancard Complaints & Reviews
- North American Bancard - North American Bancard, PCI Compliance Trouble, Possible Scam/Fraud/Deceptive Practice - Credit Card Processing Services
- North American Bankcard - Credit Card Scam
- North American Bancard - North American Bancard is a scam
- North American Bancard - unauthorized fees
- North American Bancard / Global Services - Year contract turns into three year when try to cancel
- nabancard - unauthourized debits
- North American Bancard - FEES
- North American Bancard - Service
- North American Bancard / Global Services - Misrepresentation and fraud
- North American Bancard - Fees, rates, passwords