Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fitness / Exercise Equipment NordicTrack ntevel69818*. Your reference no is: ukj0-63930-12

NordicTrack  -  ntevel69818*. Your reference no is: ukj0-63930-12

C
Author of the complaint
11:29 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Complaint: NTEVEL69818*. Your reference no is: UKJ0-63930-12.

I refer to an engineer visit on 23.02.2022 in order to fix a NTEVEL69818*, reference no is: UKJ0-63930-12. The engineer replaced the console, the internal resistance motor and checked the bearings and he concluded that the main internal bearings needed replacing which he did not have available for replacement. This is not a complaint against the engineer who did a thorough check of the machine.

Unfortunately the main console and the internal resistance motor are not working correctly even though they have been replaced and the cross trainer is unsafe to use due to a heavy knocking noise and an electrical issue with the replacement internal motor continuously whirring and clicking and failing to set any resist levels via the console when the machine is operated. I am beginning to conclude that this particular machine is not fit for purpose and I am requesting that it be returned as faulty and beyond repair and in doing so I would consider a fair and swift solution would be to replace it with a new cross trainer. In doing so I must state that this particular machine is not providing me with the intended purpose of being able to use it on a regular basis and is not facilitating my return to fitness programme (which was initially recommended to me by the NHS physio unit) which was its intended use. I do understand that occasionally a factory unit can be faulty in the production process and I would ask you to accept that this is the case this time and that the delay in fixing is no longer acceptable to me.

I am therefore escalating this complaint through your company and ask that you forward it to the relevant Nordic track customer service department.

Regards,