Nokiapromo. Uk — getting a cheque

K

I received a message stating i have won 165.000 thousand pounds from([protected]).how can Iget the cheque.

• La
    Labinitro Sep 28, 2009

i also received a sms who says " congratulation! your cell number has won you 250, 000 pounds in NOKIA PROMO UK for claims... the number and email... but How can I get the amount... [email protected]

• Vi
    vicky Jan 16, 2009

I have also received such a mail and I am from Mauritius. I believe it is a scam.

• Al
    alasis brown Dec 04, 2008

is this nokia sweep stake real or is it scam? some i know received a text stating they won some money from this promotion. is really existent?

• Mo
    mohamed taieb khamassi Sep 11, 2008

I HAVE RECIVED THIS MAIL

'' We have received your claim application for the payment of your Nokia
    Connect Promo benefits which amount to £252, 000 (Two Hundred And Fifty Two
    Thousand Britain Pounds Sterling). We have verified your mobile number and
    your reference winning number [protected]... FILE REF BLP20-147-1.''

• Ra
    rajesh Aug 17, 2008

well if have recived the same thing but how can we catch these people who r doing these thing??

• Li
    Line Aug 11, 2008

This is a complete SCAM!
    If Nokia did feature such a promotion they would clearly have stated it on their website. The sms was sent out through a free internet sms service called peekamo, definitely not a service a global company like Nokia would use. These coupled with the fact that such a large number of people are winning shows that it is a SCAM. Do not reply!!!

• Eh
    ehsan Jul 31, 2008

I receaved a mail that I won 172000 pounds from nokia promo, how can I get the prize

• Ab
    abdallah hamarsheh Jul 18, 2008

i receaved a sms stating that i won 165, 000 pounds
    from002347085636855 how can i collect them

• Ke
    kemal Jun 15, 2008

I received a mail that I won 3450000 gbp pounds from nokia promo from this number+[protected] . Please can I get a answer if this mail is a really!

• Be
    benedict May 19, 2008

i recieved an sms also that i have worn 350, 000 pound and that i should called the following nomber [protected], and this message was sent to me by the following nomber [protected]. well i think it a froid at first so i immidiately send an sms to the sender that, is this a froid? and the sender replied that i should just follow up the program. please if its true, you can contact me on this mail, [email protected] there we can talk more, i didnt play any game or lotto to win this money but i just want to give it a try.see ya.thanks for your understanding

• Ba
    Baldeep Singh May 17, 2008

I had just recevied a message on my phone stating that i have won 150, 000 pound from Nokia Promotion ...how did they get my mobile number ...this is not acceptable.

• Mo
    Moe May 16, 2008

I have received today an SMS meeage from Nokia Promo stated I have won 500, 000.00 USD. How true is it? With the message there is an email [email protected] from [protected] and to call +[protected]

Regards,

Moe

• Da
    dammika eliyapura May 13, 2008

i have got sms saying that i've won 120000 pound from nokia promo.

name and given as the agent
    Dr.hugh arthur
    e-mail:- [email protected]
    telephone:- +[protected]

• Vi
    Vittorino Cavedon May 13, 2008

Have got sms saying I've won US$ 615, 810 from Nokia Promo. Should call +[protected] or mail <orrosscathw¡yahoo.com> to claim.
    Supposing it's a bid to get personal info didn't give any answer and attention.
    Bye

Magda May 07, 2008

i've got something more, http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm go to the bottom of the page... i don't think we're winners - and don't give them your bank account number!!!

Magda May 07, 2008

listen guys - read this... that's the link... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080311222205AAZOACa

Magda May 07, 2008

hi, my name is Mag, i also received sms today from the number +[protected] on ongoing Nokia promo, that i have won Å?220, 000 and to email them or call them to claim the prize. So I have called them, the guy hang-up, then I have e-mailed them... i got a response to send my details to begin my verification process, so I did. But now i'm wondering if i did the right thing, because i've sent them my data, and truely i don't know who they are - this is stupid but each one of us had or have a hope that this promo exist... please tell me it's true!!!:) anyway... if anyone knows something about please let me know!!! thank you indeed, magda ps. but how the hell they knew that i had Nokia, and they knew my mobile number...???? who gave them access to our data...

• Al
    alban Apr 15, 2008

I received sms that I won 250000 gbp pounds from nokia promo from this number +[protected]. Please can I get a answer if this sms is a really!

mahmoud siraj aldien hamed Mar 04, 2008

i received sms i won 191000 ,00 pounds uk from nokia uk promo how i can get this money ?
    . please can you tell me about that sms ? and what time ireceived your answer.

mobile phone : 00974 5801445

• Re
    Renata Prokova Mar 02, 2008

What going on?? Somebody have really bad humour sense..??

• Re
    Renata Prokova Mar 02, 2008

I received a message that i have won 200.000 pounds. I called on +[protected] and i send email with my personal details. What i am supposed to do now? I just want to make sure if this promo nokia really exists, or if is it just really bad joke.

• Ro
    roger daou Feb 26, 2008

I just received an sms on my mobile saying that i have won 250000 euro in the ongoing nokia mobile promotion in spain. So i called them and the guy told me to send an email. But before sending this email i just want to make sure if this nokia mobile promo really exist.

• Ge
    ger Feb 23, 2008

I got a text saying i won £450,000 in a nokia worldwide promo held in the uk and rang the number to claim,a guy answered the phone and told me to e-mail the address in the text message which i did and they e-mailed me a verification form to fill out and send back via e-mail which i did, they then sent me a payment release verification form stating that nokia inc will pay the insurance for my claim but it was up to me to pay the courier services and there were the names of three courier companies of which one was to be ticked and then returned. Before i even think of sending this release form back can you tell me is this a scam or not? Does such a promo exist or is it a scam?

• Kh
    khalid Feb 12, 2008

me 2 i recieved it today saying i won 91,000 pounds

i emailed. and called the company.. no response :S

• Ha
    Haani urooj Feb 10, 2008

I also received a message, that I have won 182,000 pounds. I also do not know how to collect that amount is this a fraud?

• Am
    amer abdullah saleh Feb 08, 2008

I also received a message, that I have won 175000 pounds. I also do not know how to collect that amount.

• Lo
    Lovemore Mrubi Feb 05, 2008

I recieved a massage saying i have won 172 000pounds, i sent a mail on the email stated asking how i can claim my prize but i havent got response yet.

• So
    sofia panteli Feb 03, 2008

I also received a message, that I have won 250000 pounds. I also do not know how to collect that amount.

• As