Nokia 3110 Classicmy phone restarts when memory card is inserted.

A

i purchased my nokia 3110 c, on 21/09/07 after 10-12 days it is restarting when a memory card is inserted, i have repaired my phone 3 times on nokia care but results are not satisfactory.

• Ba
    baloch Dec 17, 2007

I have same problem with taken bluetooth but not solved it yet.. i flash it but same problem..

suresh kumar Dec 20, 2007

Nokia 3110 C Mobile Insert Memory card and switch on its automatically restarting plz provide any solutions.

• Vi
    vikas jijaram nikam Jan 21, 2008

i purchased my nokia 3110 c, it is restarting when a memory card is inserted.

Please provide me procedure of mobile format also give me how to update the software in my mobile and which site i got the mobile software.

• Ye
    yesh pal singh Feb 19, 2008

I purchased my nokia 3110 c , 0n 11-11-2007 it is not working properly. It restarts when I inserted the memory card.
    I have repaired my phone 3 times on nokia care but results are very poor .
    I want to change my phone immediately .

• Yo
    Yousuf Apr 06, 2008

My Nokia 3110 classic often encounter Restart Problem, It restarts too fastly to enter reset code or format memory card .
    Kinly Solve This Problem.

Best Regard
    Thanks

• Aj
    A.J May 21, 2008

i purchased my nokia 3110 c, on september 07 after 1 month it is restarting when a memory card is inserted, i have repaired my phone 3 times on nokia care but results still like that..i think nokia 3110c not enought power to supply memory card..

• Iw
    iwan_tesla May 24, 2008

Finaly I hawe hawe found the solution for restarting problem!
    1.Format your memory card
    2.Make shortcut on your mobile so u can access very fast to your media player
    2.1. In SETTINGS/DISPLAY/ACTIVE STANDBY/ACTIVE STANDBY MODE (TURN ON)/PERSONALIZE VIEW (MAKE IT THAT SHORTCUT BAR IS THE ONLY ONE THERE)
    2.2. In SETTINGS/MY SHORTSUTS/NAVIGATION KEY make it so that standby key is 2nd
    2.3. Get back to main screen and press DOWN key, options, select, select media player, and save, in organise shortcuts make it 1st and save your progress
    3.Upload up to 5 songs
    4. Update your media player, mobile will restart him self! BUT!!!...
    5. In order to stop restarting u have 3 sec to start updating music library again
    6. If u done all at step 2, u need to press fast one time down, central button, left blue line, down, central, up, and central (Need to be pressed in 3 seconds)
    7. If u success in this 6th step u hawe solwed problem!
    8. Next step is to upload next 5 songs and repeat steps 4-6
    (9.) If you cant press so fast buttons to restart uploading I suggest to create a folder named "Amp3" so he can be first when u access to your memoru card so you could
    erase him fast to stop restarting, instead formating whole card (In SETTINGS/MY SHORTSUTS/LEFT SELECTION KEY(Make it Gallery, so you can access fast to memory card to delete folder "Amp3"))
    (10.)Buttons to erase "Amp3 folder" - While in main screen press : Left blue line, center, left blue line, down, center, center (Need to be pressed in 3 seconds)
    (11.)You hawe stopped restarting and kept pics, and images on memory card

If this work at your phone just tell me because I would like to know did i helped :D
    ###[protected]@hotmail.com

sumit Sep 01, 2008

SUBHASH SHAH Sep 06, 2008

I HAVE BOUGHT MY 3110 CLASSIC 2 MONTHS BEFORE BUT NOW WHEN I INSERT MEMORY CARD AFTER THAT MY PHONE RESTARTS EVERYTIME . EVEN WITHOUT MEMORY CARD SOMETIMES IT RESTARTS.

• Us
    usman Jan 01, 2009

i purchased my nokia 3110.it is restarting when a memory card is inserted, i have repaired my phone 2 times on nokia care but results are not satisfactory.

• Us
    usman Jan 01, 2009

please solve my problem and i waiting your answer

sahilaggarwal Jan 24, 2009

my mobile is nokia3110 & when i ineserted memory card then phone would be gone to restart then not to start memory card whts the problem in that system or software. my contact no is [protected]. plzz call me or some information send on my email----- [protected]@rediffmail.com

• Zi
    zixu Jan 27, 2009

all they hav the resatrting problem must tklae out their memory card and turn off the pin code ask
    then save the changes and turn off your fone insert your memory card and turn your fone on again now it should work with out any problems

if it works plese write me:
    [protected]@weiberlenn.de

does anyone can halp me
    write me plese

[protected]@weiberlenn.de

christopher toromo Jan 27, 2009

my phone develops problem wherever i try to brows it switches on and off, it has a memory card of 1jb and it is now 11 months old.I took it to your dealers but nothing seems to be working it is high time you recall these phones or else i will condemn it.my friends also complain of the same

• Da
    Dada May 01, 2009

Solution:-
    ————–
    1. Switch Off Phone (Remove Memory Car And SIM).
    2. Star Phone Without Memory Card (But Now You Can Insert SIM)
    3. Restore Your Phone (Factory Settings) Change Theme (Less Than 100KB In Size) Leave it Switch On For 10 Min.
    4. Switch Off Phone And Leave it For 10 Min. (Remove SIM Card Also).
    5. Insert Memory Card + SIM Card And Switch On Phone.
    6. Enjoy.. :)

NOTE : -
    1. Make Sure To Leave Free Space For Phone Memory Between 500KB +
    2. This Will Effected For Next 4 - 5 Months …
    3. If Phone Restarts, Then You Know What You Have To Do Now? ;)