Nissan Motor Companythe dent on my car

J Jul 09, 2019

Good day
I took my car in since I had a problem with my battery, and to check the engine alarm. That was done.

The issue is that after I received my car, I noticed there was a dent which was not there before, so I called dealer and told the service manager about my problem, she said she will look into it and get back to me.

After a week with no response, I called again, I was told she is not available and they will tell her to give me a call. Am still waiting.

My Email : [protected]@yahoo.com