NikeWoman’s Nike 97s

B Jul 02, 2019

Love 97s I remember the style back then. Spent £ 145 on a new pair. Unfortunately after trying for a month, with socks, plasters I can not wear them. I'm going to have to put them in the wardrobe and buy another pair.
Why there must be a design fault. My feet are bloody and sore. At the top of the rim the line stops. It's this that digs into the side of both of my feet. Im disappointed and I'm sure I can't be the only person to experience this with them. Bloody irritating..
I don't know me doing this will achieve. Just making my feelings known of dissatisfaction with this product.

Regards Rebecca