Nikeunauthorized charge on my account.

J Aug 10, 2018

On August 3rd I noticed an unauthorized charge for 149.77 from Nike.com on my bank account. I immediately call Nike that morning and filed an unauthorized claim. The representative told me they stopped the shipment, there will be an investigation and that I would receive an email within 10 days. I called back on 8/6/18 to check the status and the representative told me that my claim is still open and that nike will contact me through email with an update. I just called today which is 8/10/18 and the representative told me he couldn't find a claim under my email address. I am in shock! I cannot BELIEVE the mishandling of my claim! This is a lot of money from a single mother with 2 children. I need to be compensated for my funds immediately! My account was hacked and the lack of carelessness from Nike is disgusting. I would think this is something you would handle with better care. I'm very dissapointed in Nike. I had to re do the claim ticket all over again! I'm really curious to know what happened to my claim? I need information immediately! My email is [protected]@gmail.com or better yet, I would like to speak to a manager via phone. My number is [protected].