Nikenike shoes

B Jul 03, 2019

I would like to buy the Air Max 1 USA shoe, and will not purchase another Nike product until it is released.

Below is a respectful conversation I had with a Nike employee. Unfortunately he could not even tell me who I could voice my displeasure to.

I would think Nike would desire to hear from their customers, and I find the fact that they think Americans would find our flag disrespectful astounding!

• Updated by BrenK · Jul 03, 2019

I will not buy Nike again until they release the Nike Air Max 1 USA shoes with the colonial flag.

I am very upset they did not allow us to choose what kind of shoe we want to wear as their customer and listened to a rich ex-NFL player who knows NOTHING about this country's history.

They would not even tell me who I could contact within their organization to give my opinion and voice my displeasure.

-Bren