Nikenike remax or airmax

B May 22, 2019

I bought a pair of Nike remax or airmax shoes I don't know which one it is. I wore them and they squeak and make an odd sound when I walk in them. I wish I could customize and make a shoe named after me. I am so frustrated because I love the Nike brand and I go to a school where Nike is the primary brand under contract. I recently downloaded the training app. I would hate to give Nike a bad reputation and I do truly tell people to buy Nike products because of the quality and experience you get. I don't want to have to tell them they are faulty in production. If you could help that would be great as I said I'd love to design my own pair of shoes and put my name on it. That would be awesome and great compensation. I can assure you I'd be a satisfied customer and I'd be sure to tell all my friends and show off my rad pair of shoes I designed. It'd be great publicity as well. I hope you can help. Thank you and I look forward to the solution to fix my problem.

nike remax or airmax