NikeBetsy ross addition

A Jul 02, 2019 Review updated:

My platform was going to buy 25, 000 units but unfortunatley due to your platform and politial bias and disregard to the country that has allowed you to prosper we are moving to New balance an AMERICAN made shoe. Your pc has come at a time of great divisiveness and causes even more. The besty ross shoe has NOTHING to do with slavery YOU really need to research your history. Also you know what else white supremacist use EVERYTHING non supremacist use. Are we not allowed to have nothing anymore just because a few bad people owned used things that they were not intended to be used for. If thats the case noone should have anything.

• Ba
    Barbara Bennewate Jul 02, 2019

I am very disappointed in Nike for caving to the likes of Colin Kaepernik, who does not have the respect of the football league or the country. So I am caving to what I think is the right thing to do, I will no longer purchase any Nike products. I am proud of my Governor for standing up for what is right and pulling the money from Nike coming to Goodyear, Az.