Nike Air Zoom Vomero 2early wear & tear

I have been running, (20 miles a week), in Nike Air Zoom Vomero 2 trainers that I bought on July 4th 2008. They cost me £85, the most I have ever paid for trainers. I usually don't go above £60. Though I have been very happy with the shoe I recently noticed the inner sheath under the mesh outer is wearing away so now I can see my feet through the mesh. Other than this wear the shoes are in excellent condition, which is why i'm unhappy as this early wear & tear is not what I expected in trainers that cost £85. I have two other pairs of Nike trainers and i am a long time wearer of Nike. My other trainers are a few years old now and are still going strong. Can someone help me with what I should do next?