Nike, Adidas, Etc.see it for yourself via twitpic

http://twitpic.com/zlzxc -- in the photo I took with my BlackBerry, you can clearly see what I'm talking about and what concerns I have with this particular store. I walked into this store already knowing what I wanted but I had some questions, I went in wanting to purchase a bicycle. I literally waited for over an hour for someone to offer their help. It's their job, it's why they get paid; no one came. Instead, I accidentally tripped over a pair of skates and landed on a pile of shoes and skates, hurting myself. The bikes were broken and knocked over as well. This photo I posted (via TwitPic) is the least unorganized. You have to bend down and move things over yourself if you really want to search for something. I tried to contact corporate to complain, nothing, not even a voicemail where you can leave a "friendly" message, the store manager was busy playing pool with other workers. If you have the option to avoid this store, take my advice and DO SO, unless you fancy tripping over skates, bicycles, etc.