Jay Martel Jun 09, 2016

Received a scam letter from them today, send $12.99. What is it with these outfits? Do they think that once we turn 65 we become doddering old fools?

• Sc
    scam this Nov 05, 2014

I received the same mailing. At first, I thought it was another of the many "teaser" mailings from Publishers' Clearing House, but when I saw the request for a payment of $11.89, I knew it was an unrelated scam. I checked out Nextgen Inc. Online and found numerous complaints about the same type of mailing I received. I suspect they're using a mailing list of "senior citizens" (I'm over 65) because they think we're more vulnerable to this type of scam. I had the impulse to send them back their correspondence with a nasty note as to my opinion of them, but decided they're not worth the postage.

• Mi
    mizgreene Nov 04, 2011

First thing I look for is the bottom line, are they asking for ANY money in return for receiving the winnings? I learned that it should NEVER cost the entrant so much as a dime to collect winnings. Taxes & anything else can be collected at the back end...Besides I never entered this contest!