Nextdoor — next door lead and censorship
I checked the Nextdoor Guidelines for posting before I responded to a Nextdoor Post in Steeplechase, Houston, TX with factual data regarding our HOA dues and fees. Many of our neighbors are unaware our Board Members do not comply with Texas Property Code Laws and our annual increases are imposed without the proper notification. It was not uncivil, unneighborly or offensive, but FACTUAL. It wasn't a safety issue, illegal or not relevant. All data posted was available on public websites ALREADY in the public domain. A Board Member's wife was part of the communication and she was unhappy the information was shared. I would appreciate a response, as censorship of posts meeting guidelines is the actual threat to the public and our democracy.
More Nextdoor Complaints & Reviews
- Nextdoor.com - locked out of my own account 
- Nextdoor.com - the lack of customer support is absolutely disgusting!
- Nextdoor.com - censorship / failure to protect victims 
- Nextdoor.com - suspicious users 
- Nextdoor - nextdoor does not allow problem neighbors to be removed 
- Nextdoor - racist posts; posted photos of a minor
- Nextdoor - stay away
- Nextdoor.com - name change/religion
- Nextdoor.com - I hate this website!
- Nextdoor - keep getting blocked on next door app after I just got back on and all I did was post about dogs?