Next Level Marketing - QuoteAssociatesFailure to provide services paid for

5 months ago I was sold several zip codes that supposedly generate an average of 109 hits a month. Well its been 5 months and the zips have yet to recieve any hits. After 2 months I was furious and wanted a refund, they of course refused. The office manager said he would personally fix the situation and have business coming in by the following Monday. Never happended. Now none of the company phone, fax, or e-mail numbers work. Next Level Marketing basically stole $3800.00 from me.

• Co
    cobraman Dec 04, 2008

Please go to my website, quoteassociatesucks.com for full details on how this company ripped me off.

• Rm
    RMKJR Feb 19, 2010

We were also scammed by QuoteAssociate, Next Level Marketing, Inc. Same promises, but did not deliver. Got $1, 000 from us. - RMK, Mt. Laurel, NJ

• Rm
    RMKJR Feb 19, 2010

QuoteAssociate (Next Level Marketing, Inc.) ripped us off $1, 000. Trying to find them to get our money back.
    I have an address of 548 Sunrise Highway, Suite 6, W. Babylon, NY 11704.
    888-453-8356 (just rings then beeps)
    fax 631-482-1175
    www.quoteassociate.net - no such website
    Sales person is Ron Slater.
    I will continue my investigation.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices