New York Times Home Delivery — home delivery is terrible
I live in Berkeley, CA. Since the NY Times subcontracted out its home delivery, the paper comes late constantly, and often it isn't delivered at all. It used to come before 6. Now it's 7:30 to 8:00, and often not at all. When you call the call center, if you just use the prompts nothing changes or is resolved. If you try really hard you can get a person, but they just promise they'll notify the district manager, and nothing happens. When you ask, they say they'll have the manager call. He or she never does. I must have called dozens of times. This is the worst delivery service I've ever seen. I want the paper delivered on time, and to get what I'm paying for. NY Times home delivery is a ripoff.
More New York Times Home Delivery Complaints & Reviews
- New York Times delivery - consistently missed papers
- New York Times Home Delivery - Ripped Off
- The New York Times - consistent non-delivery
- New York Times Online - Did not issue refund
- NEW YORK TIMES DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION - Early billing
- The New York Times Company - late paper delivery again
- The New York Times Company - digital subscription fraud
- New York TImes newspaper - never been delivered
- The New York Times - Your proofing is terrible!
- The New York Times Company - printing lies