New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] — scam alert
This evening, approx. 6:10 pm, we got a phone call, supposedly from NYSEG. The NYSEG name appeared on our phone as well as a phone no. of [protected]. A recording came on, stating that NYSEG will give us a 15% discount on our electricity bill if we provide additional personal info. I believe this to be a scam. Would you please check into this? We did not provide any information as we believe you have all the information you need from us.
Updated by Cathy Arruda, Sep 27, 2019
Needs NYSEG action and response to Scam Alert
More New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] Complaints & Reviews
- NYSEG - bad service 
- NYSEG - incompetence & overbilling 
- NYSEG - overcharged 
- NYSEG - poor consumer care 
- NYSEG - overcharged/illegal shutoff 
- NYSEG - frequent power outages 
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - frequent power outages
- NYSEG - poor customer service, continued brown outs, refusal to do any preventive maintenance
- NYSEG - electric
- NYSEG - bills are misleading, online is inaccurate. representatives are dishonest.