Complaints & Reviews

Armando Montelongo Seminars — REFUNDS

Was wondering if you could give me some advice or send me to the people who could help me in a situation.. My...

Armando Montelongo CourseArmando Montelongo NOT FREE AT ALL

I too went to a seminar but it was not the seminar it was a high pressure car sales mentality brain washing that tried to convince you to take his three day course for $1500.00 but they said they were only accepting 5 more people yet the conferance room had 30 what a joke!

Armando Montelongo you not only sold your name, your face, but your sole too! Hell waits for you Armando Montelongo it keeps a special place for you that promote greed and self-centered mindless selfishness!

When disease sets in on you, or your wife don't waist your time preying its what you asked for!!

Armando MontelongoRip off

I attended a free Armando Montelong class. I decided to pay for his 3 day class as he was promoting how to buy Real Estate without good credit, without money, using hard money lenders. It was a very poorly taught class geared only to having you sign up for the next class...$25, 000 bus tour with AM's team. Yes, $25, 000 plus you paid your own transportation, hotel, food, etc.. The lead instructor made it perfectly clear you MUST invest the $25, 000 and go on the bus tour or you simply could not do the flipping business, . If I was informed about the $25, 000 bus tour upfront I would have never paid for a class just to be told I needed to spend another $25, 000;.

I have called the company numerous times and I am always asked if I have taken the Bus Tour yet". When I say no, they can't help me!. What about the money I paid for the 3 day class, why can't they give me the information on lenders to work with like they promised???

Armando Motelongo is NOT trying to Help anyone but himself|. Please do not waste your time and money on anything he is involved with".

Armando Montelongo — i was mislead

we were told armondos mentors were going to help us with our first 2 realestate deals that didnot happen ...

Armando Montelongo Seminars — Fraud and Deception

I just attended the Armando 3-day seminar this past weekend (December 10, 11, 12) in San Diego, CA and...

Armando Montelongo Seminars — not return of deposit refund

We signed up and paid for a 3 day seminar July 23, 24 25th, 2010. We attened that seminar and signed up for a...

Armando Montelongo Worldwide Inc - Armando Montelongo Seminarsfraud - &bait and switch&

On April 27, 2010, I charged $800.00, discounted from $1, 497.00 retail, on my HSBC MasterCard to pay in full for a “3-Day Workshop Package” (May 7-9, 2010 – transaction #1117) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After paying, I was given a “Master Home Study Course” as well as a workshop certificate and two so called money back guarantees.

I disputed the charge for “legal services” not received based on what was promised at the seminar versus what was delivered at the workshop. Bottom line, the workshop was used to up sell each attendee to either the Gold Elite ($21, 495.00) or Platinum Elite ($25, 495.00) AMS memberships costing thousands more instead of fulfilling the original contract for $800.00. That is, plain and simple, “bait and switch” which is not only unethical but illegal!

From May 11, 2010, until filing for a charge back on June 02, 2010, I tried to resolve this issue in good faith with AMS. However, all I encountered, from countless phone calls and e-mails, was the run around and finger pointing. Even when I proved to Heather Serrano, at her request, the home study course was nothing more than repackaged free information online (ex. foreclosureuniversity.com) that even contradicted sessions taught at the workshop, she replied their prices for goods and services were justified by Montelongo’s TV show, “Flip This House, ” on A&E.

What follows is an e-mail I was asked to send by Serrano to the attention of the AMS Director stating reasons for the refund along with Stacy Connor’s reply:

Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:11 PM
      To: heather serrano
      Subject: Armando Montelongo Seminars Director
      This e-mail serves as final notice to refund $800.00 as a credit to the MasterCard on file ending in 0138 for 'legal services' charged on April 27, 2010. The reason for the refund is over promising at the seminar followed by under delivering at the workshop that included but is not limited to:
      1. The workshop is complete requiring no more training or investment to get started.
      2. All attendees will be taught the foreclosure process in an easy to understand manner.
      3. Necessary foreclosure paperwork will be distributed then completed by each attendee.
      4. Breakfast and lunch will be served all three days of the workshop at no additional cost.
      5. The hard money list used by Montelongo to fund deals will be available to attendees.
      6. Contact data for each investor attending the workshop will be distributed to all.
      7. An approved contractor list for local rehabs will be made available upon request.
      8. 'Master Home Study Course' will mirror the workshop and expand on each session.
      9. Each attendee will leave with a personalized game plan based on current funds and credit.
      10. Montelongo will make a personal appearance at the workshop either live or virtual.
      Bottom line, the workshop was used to up sell each attendee to either the Gold Elite or Platinum Elite memberships costing thousands more instead of providing the promised above. That is 'bait and switch' which is against the law!

RE: Armando Montelongo Seminars Director‏
      From: Stacy Conner ([protected]@armandosteam.com)
      Sent: Fri 5/28/10 12:53 PM
      Hi Joseph,
      We did receive your email and we are reviewing the information you provided.
      I will have a response for you by Tuesday, June 1st, as Monday is a company holiday.
      If you have any questions, please email or call me at [protected].
      Stacy Conner
      Office Manager/HR Director
      Armando Montelongo Seminars
      Education Management Services
      2935 Thousand Oaks #6-285
      San Antonio, TX 78247
      210.209.8869 Office
      210.957.6965 Fax

To date, no response from AMS, as promised by June 1, 2010, has been received. I’ve disputed the charge with MasterCard as well as filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, Oklahoma Attorney General, Texas Attorney General, California Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, [redacted], Complaints Board, Consumer Affairs, and My 3 Cents. By the way, others at the workshop are demanding a refund also.

• As
          ASW Jul 26, 2010

I'm sorry that happened to you and I hope you got your money back by now. I'm glad that I canceled before the 3 days were up too. They said I would get it back if I faxed my signature to them. So I did that already about 30 minutes ago. Now I'm waiting for my refund. If not, then I'll call my local TV station and let the world hear about it. Plus call my credit card company and ask them to try to get my money back from them. I would NOT have put out any more money anyway. They told me I would receive my refund. Thanks again. So now it's a waiting game. I really need my 1, 497 back. I'm a senior citizen. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way and that's the best way, even tho sometimes we lose. Even as a senior citizen I keep learning. You never stop learning, no matter how old you are. EVERYBODY makes mistakes!

• Mo
          MorganB42 Oct 19, 2010

Armando Montelongo firmly stands by the quality and value of the goods and services offered, and genuinely wants his students to succeed. We are concerned about the reported circumstances and remain open and available to address these and any other concerns that you and other students may have. We are here for YOU and our ultimate goal is to see you succeed. Please let us know if there is any way we can assist you.

• Pe
          Peter Mead Jan 09, 2011

I have looked for years for a real do-able way to generate my own real money. I recently read Robert Kiyosaki's newest book "The Business of the 21st Century".

Well, all bull aside I have found it and it’s just not that hard.

If you would like more info on how I am generating about $800 a week aside from my regular job then visit my website. It is not going to be for everyone…

• Ar
          armandolawsuit Jan 25, 2011

All Armando Montelongo Students,

I have been scammed for over $20, 000 with this company. I've seen complaints out there ranging anywhere from $1, 000 to $20, 000+. We don's stand a chance alone. There is a lawsuit right now going against Trump for the exact same thing and the same instructors. E-mail me at [protected]@gmail.com and lets work together in numbers against this scam artist.

Please tell ALL your friends that have attended this seminar that did not get what they paid for.

• Pa
          Pam Feb 18, 2011

I recieved a call from a Bob Compton today claiming to help me take advantage of the Armondo flips opportunity for a mere 6, 015 dollars. They would like for me to send the money thru a wire transfer. I felt like this was some type of scam immediately. 6, 015 dollars for a a so called online coaching and counseling to look at some DVD they have put together. I don't think so I have learned to check out everything thru the Better Business Bureau and to check for any complaints online as i have found several on this so called business opportunity. I signed up for one of the seminar's but I never attened it. So now they have called me at home. People BEWARE or these SCAMMERS will take you to the bank. The only thing that will get flipped is your bank account or credit card from positive to negative!!!

• Pe
          Peter North89 Mar 06, 2011

Montolongo is a fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the only good thong about his company is his wife shess freakinggg hot and I will filp her over and over and over and over and over and over hummmmmmmmmm

while montelongo watches

grim reaper 71147 Mar 19, 2011

[censored] aramando

• Bi
          birddawg745 May 02, 2011

I hope this serves everyone well my wife asked me if I wanted to go to one of his seminars in Califonia so what was the first thing I did well I did the only thing that a well prepared person should, that is research. If your not sure about something or even if your sure check it out it might just save you some grief.

• In
          InvestInYourself Jun 04, 2011

The only scam is the one you pull on yourself when you do nothing with the knowledge you’ve been given.

You know there’s gold in the ground. You’ve paid a lot for the shovel. Now stop whining and start digging:)

• La
          LadyVi Jul 08, 2011

7/7/2011 PHOENIX AZ ARMANDO's 2 hour seminar - He wasn't even there. 3-day workshopt costs $1500 (sign up now) or $3000 (sign up later) & you will need a Land Trust for $2500. Might get one free or discounted if you attend the workshop. My former landlord "Chris" who worked in Real Estate, decided to flip 9 properties at the same time 2006/2007. Made $9000+ a month in rent, but only had the Deed. He didn't make mortgage payments or the water payment. Sounds a lot like what Armando's program advertises... Buy with a Land Trust. FYI it's not even recognized in AZ - not if it hides the identity of the true owner. If you have to HIDE YOUR IDENTITY to work this program effectively, that sounds VERY SUSPICIOUS and probably ILLEGAL in ARIZONA.

Armando Montelongo Seminars — flip and grow rich

this company when they"re advertising on TV they mislead people into thinking all your going to pay i...

Armando Montelongo and Premier Mentoring, Inc. — Deceptive sales and unfulfilled terms

My complaint is against Premier Mentoring, Inc., Exchange Place 172 East 14075 South, Draper, UT 84020 and...