Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts Logo

Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts

Having problems with Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts?

Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts Customer Service Contacts

150 W. Civic Center Drive, Suite 100
Sandy, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts Customer Service. Initial Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts. Discuss the issues you have had with Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Mar 09, 2020

Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts — Cash flow Blueprint

Hi, I have been trying to reach the customer service department on phone but have had no luck. I would like...

Aug 19, 2019

Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts — richdad real estate cashflow blueprint

I have seen their advertise that this course has been reduced price from one thousnad and somthing to $249...

Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad ExpertsRich dad coaching - very difficult to

I joined the rich dad coaching program on the 4/9/2016. When I was read the terms and conditions I was told that I needed to respond in writing either to the companies email or by post within 3 days if I wished to cancel. I almost didn't accept the offer after hearing the astronomical price of $7000+ (Fortunately, I ended up paying only half up front), although I was encouraged to join by the Brett the Program Director. After this I decide to do some further investigation. I found many negative reviews and discovered that the coaching company is not actually run by Robert Kiyosaki nor are the coaches seasoned investors as I was lead by Brett to believe.
After this I decided to cancel 2 hours after signing. When I tried to call and ask for the email to cancel I was told no customer service email existed (although I later found one through Google) and that I needed to wait 72 hours for a quality representative to call me back. This would have caused me to waive my right to cancel. I tried multiple phone numbers for the company that I could find and was supplied and many were disconnected. The others put me through to what they said was the education department who had no control over membership. They would not give me the number for the quality department.
I then emailed every email address that I could find for them stating that I was cancelling my coaching program. (See attached image).
It is now 2 days later and I have not received any response to the multiple phone calls or emails. Going by the reluctance to give any help and the fact that most people also had difficulty cancelling or getting refunds, I have also asked my credit card company to freeze the payment until things get resolved. I have not and will not access the coaching program materials.
I hope to receive a full refund.

Rich dad coaching - very difficult to
Rich dad coaching - very difficult to

Rich Dad EducationThis man gave us a lot of unnecessary information

I have paid $600 for the training to Rich Dad Education. When I met the owner of this company, he told me that he would provide the training and information about the investments and where to find money. When I came to the training, I expected that this man would tell us how to earn extra money and provide more professional knowledge, but instead of it, I got only stories from his life and unnecessary information about his life and spare time. Don’t waste time.

Rich Dad CoachingThey are artists, who hunts for the money

The company Rich Dad Coaching is full of artists. I called them and was almost ready to agree to their conditions and services, but something has stopped me. They were interested only in my wallet and they didn’t want to provide the coaching. Also, they asked me such questions and the only way to speak with them was to say them “yes” for everything. Guys, don’t be fools and stay away from this company.

Rich Dad Education — PROGRAM

I joined rich dad education because of the name. I paid $35, 000 for the 2 years. I took the first part the...

rich dadrefund

i attended a class where the instructor of course told you everything you wanted to hear but of course you had to sign up for more classes at a cost of two hundred dollars i made a partial payment of one hundred dollars the class is still a month away and after careful thought i came to the conclusion im not ready for the class i called to ask for a refund and the lady i talked to told me to contact this web site i know its only one hundred dollars but times are tough and every bit of money helps you would think a company called rich dad would understand that

Rich Dad Poor Dad — rip ypur of big time,please do not trust this people

Robert T. Kiyosaki, looks like the owner of this company, which is hiding under the different name...

Tigrent, Rich Dad education - UKNon refund

I recently attended a seminar, signed up for the next course. Then decided to cancel. I returned everything as requested. i had conformation that they would then send me my refund. As you can guess this has not happened. I am in the process of trying the get the money refunded back onto my card. I have been lied to by the office on several occasions, they seem to have the inability to tell the truth. I have found many people that have been in the same situation and have got the money returned from the bank via CC refund. they do not contact or respond to you at all. During my research into Whitney, tigrent, rich dad, rich dad education and all the other sub names they use, i have found that they do a lot of interesting things for a charity called make a wish... well I'm wishing... how can they soften the media up, yet have the most appalling customer service! Any company that has 2 faces, as indeed these do, will eventually push it too far.

Tigrent Rich Dad Poor Student — The puppet master lee escobar

Scam alert june 1, 2011 tigrent rich dad robert kim kiyosaki lee escobar group attorney? I'll sign!! I...

Rich Dad EducationRobbed

Rich dad education beware of their money making seminars and watch them scam you for your money and if you were *** enough to buy into their training and then request a refund, be sure to lose your deposit whatever the value or a 5% admin charge!!!

• Lp
                LPC in VB Aug 30, 2014

A total waist of money. Do not get sucked in to their very expensive training most of the information you can get on your own for free. Go to a technical school or a community college and become a real estate agent for a lot less money. If you have good credit you can always use your credit card to buy a house but I would not recommend it unless you have a fall back plane.

Rich Dad CochingEntrepreneurial Coaching RIP-OFF

Rich Dad Coaching Rich Dad Company Is a Total Rip-Off/ No Refunds Ever if You Don't Cancel within 3 Days/Entrepreneur Coaches Are NOT Entrepreneurs Themselves/Everything a Coach Could Teach You Is In Books/Don't Fall for The Sales Pitch

I talked with my assigned enterpreneur coach for the first time after being made to wait a month before that session, and it was clear that the entrepreneurial coaching services were not what was described and that the coaching program was not going to be able to help me work through my specific issues related to building my online business. I told them on the initial sales call that was what I needed, and was told when I signed up that the coach would be able to help me tackle the details.

In the sales call, I was also led to believe that my coach had actual experience building a business, but after the first coaching session when I asked him about it, he said, and I quote directly from his e-mail, "What makes you think that you need someone that has done your exact business to coach you through the steps you need to take to become successful? Success is a process, a mind shift if you will. It is not business specific. It isn't education specific. It is a process of changing from where you are now to where you need to be." I agree that a mind shift can be a part of success, but that's not what I told them I needed or they said I would receive when I signed up for coaching.

Being within 1 business day after my first coaching session, I called to cancel my program and requested a refund of all charges made by Rich Dad Coaching (a total of 3/4 of the total in the first 31 days, or an outrageous $4, 350 with less than one month into the program).

Again, I have to say that the services offered by Rich Dad Coaching were not as described, either on their web site or in the initial sales phone conversation. I was supposed to have received the written materials (basically, just two books, as I was told during the sales call) via regular mail about 10 after signing up and about three weeks before my first scheduled coaching session.

The cancellation policy was not clear in the written materials that they sent me or on the web agreement that I had to agree to. I called within 10 days, but then was told it was only three days after receipt of materials. The coaching program is one year long, and I had had the materials in my possession less than three weeks at that point, and the coaching is the main program, not the materials that they sent.

After putting me off and ignoring me for a week, Chad Coles, a "quality manager" at Rich Dad Coaching, finally got back to me to try to convince me that their services were exactly as described. After deflecting my questions about a refund, he finally admitted that they were going to give me NONE of my money back, even less than a month into a supposed one-year program.

Unless you need some serious hand-holding and you want to review all the materials published in the Rich Dad books, don't even think about wasting your money on their coaching program. Their entrepreneurial coaches haven't even started their own businesses.

I did ask them on the inital sales call why, if the coaches knew how to build a business and become financially independent, were they working as coaches for Rich Dad? The sales rep, Chris Totterer, fed me some crap about how they do it because they want to give something back or just for fun part-time. I'm such an idiot! Please learn from my mistakes and don't repeat them.

Rich Dad Coaching — Entrepreneurial Coaching a Total Rip-Off

I talked with my assigned enterpreneur Rich Dad coach for the first time after being made to wait a month...

Rich Dad Coaching — Cancellation

I signed up for the Rich Dad personal coaching on a Thursday, requested cancellation on the following...

Rich Dad Poor DadRip Off

I attended a Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar. There were several promises during the presentation, including buying a mentor for three days at a mere cost of $24, 000.00. The first exercise is to go out and request the highest credit line from each credit card company to supposedly increase your credit score. They then spring the sales pitch, buy this, and we will help make you rich. I am a highly educated inpendependent woman but I know I have been ripped off. Within a week after purchasing this great mentor package, I receive a phone call from Rich Dad Poor Dad. They now offer me a coach to get me started for another $8, 000.00. That is when I knew I had been ripped off. Please don't make the stupid mistake I did and invest in ###.. I cannot believe the psychological rollercoaster the presenters get you going on. Good luck, Mciehel

• Bo
                    Boba lou Jun 13, 2018

Rip Off Rip Off Rip Off- Wife snuck $7000.00 out of our 401K and bought this Garbage unbeknownst to the family as one of her So Called Friends talked her into this.. She died within 6 months of this absurd purchase and left her 17 year old daughter, her 20 year old daughter and this family $7000.00 was taken away from us to pay our bills and her funeral costs.

I still have the CD's and books if anyone wants them at a Cut rate.. You'll only Lose half of what we lost and I would only gain half of what we lost...

Too good to be True?? That says it all. as he becomes a Rich Dad, I became a poor dad ...

• Pl
                    plgdin Dec 12, 2012

I too attended the free seminar to purchase the 3 day at 299.00. That was a 3 day long sales pitch to get us to buy their "education". I did not sign up and am very glad because I have found the same information at much lower rates and even their website has a replacement called Connected Investors that offers the very same thing Rich Dad does and I got into the CI network for $7.00. I now have access to all of the same classes and a mentor if I want them. Rich Dad is making himself rich by ripping off the very people that can't afford it to begin with. If he was so confident in his education he would offer some sort of credit for the classes that could be paid with the knowledge you get from the training and being able to do the deals they praise so highly

Maurice R Oct 24, 2011

I don't understand how adults can be told what to do with their money against their will. I have paid for the 3-day seminar and found it to be very informative. It was not ALL inclucive with the infomation provided but I did not expect it to be. It is funny to how adults will part with their money and cry about it to the whole world. But the same adults will spend money to go to college for 4 years at a cost of tens of thousands of dollars and not think twice with no guarentee of finding a job in their field of study or ever working in that field. Yet thats okay!! Not to mention that many of the instructors in college and universities are professional students who have never been in the real world, in many cases, teaching 17 to 23 year olds theories that, in many cases, are out-dated. Yet thats okay!! Now I have use the same $350 course to purchase a house that appraised at $187K for $135K after using the techniques I learned in the same classes you adults are complaining about. I have to admit that it took time to work out the details of all of the techniques but it is worth it when you understand what you are getting into. But I think that so many people are looking for something for nothing and then complain when they find out the really have to work. So forget about creating a lifestyle and just get a job and live paycheck to paycheck so you can feel good about impacting no one outside of your family. AND THATS OKAY TOO!!

• Ll
                    lloydst Jul 17, 2011

I attended the FREE two hour seminar which, as I expected, was a pitch to get you to pay $199 for a three day seminar. Fine.

The three day seminar did offer tidbits of valuable information, but was mostly another sales pitch for enrolling in their advanced seminars at a cost of $11-66K. Ouch! They pressure you, using your children and their future as bait.

During this seminar, RDPD goes out of its way to discredit college and its ability to prepare you to get rich. Very true. At least when you tour a college they don't make you pay for it. The $199 should have been free. They operate much like a strip club. You pay to get in, you give the stripper a few bucks and she attempts to sell you a $20 lap dance. It destroys their credibility.

I'm sure the advanced seminars have much to offer, but the price? They claim you'll get return on the investment 100 times over. They claim they'll teach you how to enroll in the class without actually paying a dime. They claim to be millionaire philanthropists, explaining why a rich person would spend their time instructing others. If they were true philanthropists, the price of their classes would be much more affordable.

• Mo
                    Modats Dec 09, 2009

I paid to enroll for a 3 day training. I have had troubles with them since. The material sent to me was incomplete. The customer service sucks. My emails are unanswered. I can't believe I was tricked.

• Th
                    Thalie May 08, 2009

SOOORRY for You're RIP OOFF! Thanx Soooo Much I was About to enroll In this Thing! But My instinct voice Was Telling Me "NO!"
                    Some How..
                    When I ask the coach, What if Its a Scam? He Told me he cannot Anwser that!!??! I Have To trust Some one One day or another... he Also said That,
                    If I think That Rich Dad, Poor Dad Is a Scam Why I'm I interested anyway!
                    I'm Happy I never send ANY MONEY To them...
                    Blessss.

Rich Dad Education 3 Day Seminar — Misleading Advertising Seminar

I attended a free 3hour conference last month that the radio advertised as ¨learn to be rich¨. In the...

Rich Dad Education — Education scam

I paid for a 3-day real estate training seminar (10/3/08 – 10/5/08) and what I got was a 3 day sale...

Wealth Intelligence Academy / Rich Dad Education — False Advertising, Aggressive Marketing, Predatory Practices

I am writing this letter to make known a dishonorable and deceptive business is operating out of California...