Network AgendaFraud - unauthorized charges to bank account

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS GRANT CD ORDERING WEBSITE! IT IS A SCAM TO CLAIM ADDITIONAL CHARGES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT SINCE YOU ORDERED GRANT CD FROM THEM!!
I had to look this company up online to try and understand this $9.95 charge to my bank account on 5/19/09, today. I got and was charged for what was to be free except for $4.95 charged earlier for federal grant finding CD (which had no indication of being connected to Network Agenda). I found on them on this website: networkagenda.com; that there is a connection. There lots of compaints when you type in this company name online. They charged me an unauthorized amt. of $9.95, so I have filed fraud disput form with my bank. This means I have to go to bank fill this out today in order to reverse this charge as fraudulent - to do so I also have to change my Visa Debit card for my account (which I use all the time)! This will stop fraudulent charges for they will not have my new Visa acct. #. But I have to wait 7-10 days for the new card to get to me in the mail. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE! DO NOT USE GRANT WEBSITE NOR ANYTHING WITH NETWORK AGENDA!!

Jerri
North Carolina

More Network Agenda Complaints & Reviews

• Er
    Erin Spiess Nov 11, 2007

I paid to have a CD on Grants come to my home and before the 30 days were up
    I canceled the agreement because it was not what I wanted but Network Agenda will not
    cancel our hidden agreement. I have tried calling but the mailbox is full and I have yet to receive a response back from the numerous e-mails I have sent them.

• Je
    jerrold b lovell Nov 12, 2007

cant get anyone to answer phones to cancel or whatever you have to do to keep them from taking money each month.here is a #[protected].it goes through but hangs you up at the end,please help

• Do
    douglas r gage Nov 14, 2007

every month this company takes $9.95 out of my bank account with a chkcrg. calling them does no good. complaining to the bank has done no good. i don't know this company or what they do trying to go to their website puts me here. i want my money back and i want them stopped.

• Ge
    George Voller Nov 26, 2007

I just tried to use the CD today 11/26/07 and with my username and password; went to networkagenda.com and there is no way I can get into what I paid for. I put in your phony CD and the CD says it does not work. NOW I SAY YOU SCAMMED ME -- YOU ARE LIARS AND DIRT DOGS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PROPLE WHO MAKE WHAT THEY THINK IS A LEGAL PURCHASE--YOU SCREW THEM AND KEEP THE MONEY AND WILL NO DOUBT TAKE MORE MONEY--WELL, IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN TO ME!

Christopher Lee Sims Jan 03, 2008

This company "networkagenda" wrongfully charged my VISA check card for $9.95 on the 2nd of January 2008. Considering all of the other complaints, how is this business still alive? Is ANYONE doing ANYTHING to stop them. I believe it's kind of ridiculous that this keeps happening.

• Re
    Rebecca Hedges Jan 08, 2008

I was charged 7.95 for networkagenda.com and I have no idea what this is!

• Ro
    Roy E. Webster Jan 17, 2008

They deducted $9.95 from my checking account unauthorized!

• Yv
    Yvonne Constantine Jan 26, 2008

1/23/08 I have been charged $7.95 by networkagenda.com in UT. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND HOW DID THEY GET MY Credit Card info? Of course I want my money back . What is it that I was supposed to have ordered? Thank You

• Lo
    lojohnson Feb 21, 2008

my complaint is. that i did not authorize networkagends to take out any money from my personal account. not even a dollar but they are trying to take out 9.95. and i did not appove or aurthorize that. just because i order i disc freegrant does not mean that another company can jump on the band wagon and get some money. i paid for one i will not let you get any money from me. my bank will be allerted to this so they can seach you down. HAVE A GOOD DAY. NOT

JOY MACHACEK Feb 23, 2008

I am also being charged 9.95 every month for something I did not authorize and I would like to know how to get it stopped. I cannot afford to pay for something I did not authorize and I would appreciate your help in letting me know how to get it stopped.
    What is NETWORKAGENDA .COM anyway? If I don't even know what it is, why would I authorize a bank draft to pay for it?
    Sincerely confused
    Please HELP!

• Ke
    KELLEY REXROAD Feb 27, 2008

THEY HAVE TOOK 17.90 OF MY DEBIT CARD W/O MY PERMISSION..I WANT MY MONEY BACK..HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING IT DONE?

• Mi
    michael brunson Feb 27, 2008

networkagenda is stealing money from my account and i can't find customer service or a phone number on there page to stop it. Can anyone help?

• Av
    Avian Wynn Mar 12, 2008

I paid s/h for a grant opportunities CD... next thing I know this Network Agenda begins deducting funds from my account. I had NO knowledge of this company and did not authorize any transactions... this is totally BAD BUSINESS!!!

• To
    tomax87 Mar 12, 2008

You can call Network Agenda customer service at [protected] Monday thru Friday 10am to 7 pm Eastern Standard Time,

• El
    Elizabeth Lloyd Mar 14, 2008

I noticed on my bank statement a charge of $9.95 going to Network Agenda.com St George UT. I don't know what this is for and I want my money refunded. I don't have a number to call so I just went to networkagenda.com on my computer. If I need to contact someone else about the refund please send me the information. Send to e-mail address: [protected]@sbcglobal.net. All help greatly appreciated.

• Ei
    Eileen Morris Mar 29, 2008

I just received my bank statement and they have charged me 9.95 and i have never even seen this website.

• Er
    Ernest Turner Apr 07, 2008

I do not know this company. I have not subscribed to their services and at a lost as to how they obtained my debit card #. They are taking money from my account with out my permission.

• Vi
    virginia heidenreich Apr 08, 2008

I keep getting charges having to do with grants. have had to call each month and they tell me i have been canceled then they charge me again under a different name or company name. How do i stop this? Plz advise smb!

• Li
    Lisa Wilichowski Apr 13, 2008

My debit card was charged $9.95 and I have no idea what this is for. It was nothing I ordered and I have never heard of this place.

• Valerie Apr 22, 2008

Today networkagenda.com took out $10 out of my account without my knowledge, yes I'm so pissed!!!Why should I have to deal with this bs? I have a newborn and need every dollar I make to go towards my family not some fakeass company that I've never heard of.

Leonard Clough May 02, 2008

$9.95 monthly charge on credit card for what?

• Do
    Dominick A. Galizia May 18, 2008

I checked my statement and found a charge of $9.95 charged to Network Agenda that I didn't authorize.

Levi Jones May 22, 2008

got 9.95 deducted from credit card and not sure why. Never even heard of networkagenda

• Te
    Terrie May 26, 2008

My credit card was charged $9.95 for something I never received or ordered. This is an unauthorized charge that I did not sign for. I have never even heard of this company. Please reimburse my $9.95 back to my account and UNSUBSCRIBE ME from this company.

Terrie

• Na
    NADIRA May 30, 2008

Networkagenda.com took $9.95 out of my account 2 days ago, and I have no idea why.

sandra lascari de fleming Jul 05, 2008

Charged $9.95 from my bank account without autorization.
    I never was notified on the item you purchaced for me and i want a refund in full.

• Ka
    Karen Griffin Jul 19, 2008

They charged me 9.95 without my permission and this a child support vredit card and if not back in account with in 24 hours i am gong to get the attorney general involved.

• Lo
    louise hauck Aug 29, 2008

I recently bought a cd for Grant information for 1.97. Did not sign up for anything else nor did I give permission for anyone from this company to automatically take moneys out of my account. I am a single parent with 2 children in college, and was looking to try and get a grant that is it. I can't afford 2.00 a month going out let alone 9.95. So I would never have done this is there anyway to get my money back? Or for this company to get busted for doing this to unsuspecting people? The information i got at my bank was just NW AG.com. There address is 249 E. Tabernacle Ste (Utah) Grant Master was where I got the CD but I never pushed a button made a phone call or wrote anything to agree for anyone to take money out of my account!!!

• So
    Sophia Davey Mar 04, 2009

there was money taken out of my account for what I do not know I've never heared of this company before.
    What do I need to do to get my money back or stop this action.
    email: [protected]@insightbb.com

• Pm
    pmf1 Mar 04, 2009

I admit I defaulted on some credit card debt.
    The approach by the collection agencies was horrible.
    I have consulted attorneys and have come up with a letter that puts them off.
    I was just contacted by the Northland Group.
    I sent them the letter via certified mail.
    Guess what ?
    Within 4 days I received a letter from Northland Group saying they were ceasing all collection efforts and I should contact the card issueing company for further information.
    The letter is a mix of asserting your rights, warning them about any negative credit reporting, requesting all communication be in writitng (no telephone calls!), and threatening them with severe legal action should they tranish my record or violate the law.
    It is one hum-dinger of a letter.
    I can't believe that it worked [email protected]!
    [protected]@rocketmail.com

christie Apr 02, 2009

they need to put my money back before i sue them

• Pa
    Pamela Akers May 06, 2009

I just want my money back from these people.They have been charging me for no reasons.

Matthew C. Jun 10, 2009

I was charged a fee of $9.95 on my debit card. I don't even know what Network Agenda is, and further more, I NEVER authorized a charge. I want my money back immediately!!

• La
    Larry Houchins Jun 24, 2009

This company has taken money from my account that I did not authorize and I'm furious that they can get away with this theivery!!!

• Po
    poolshop Jun 25, 2009

I am being charged 9.95 on my account for the last three months for nothing.

Leighabc Jun 27, 2009

Luckily, I was checking my personal bank account statement over the phone to review any charges made last month and one charge I didn't recognize. One that was made for $9.95 from a company that called themselves networkagendacom. I had never heard of this company before. When I looked them up online I realized that this charge did not originate from anyone in my household. I immediately alerted my bank and had the matter taken care of. After reading all of the complaints from other people who have been scammed or ripped off by this company I can't believe they are still operating and the authorities either haven't caught up to them or for some reason can't do anything about them, which is hard to believe.

marpa1998 Jun 29, 2009

I don't know how they do but they take money from my bank accout 9.95 .
    how to make them pay mi back?

sabs Jul 24, 2009

I made the same error. I saw the Google name and thought that it was safe. As a single mom of a five your old with mult. medical issues i can not work out of the home. I thought that this would be perfect. Instead i just found out today that they are trying to take 85 dollars out of my account. Well surprise i did not have that mucj in there.
    I have contacted the bank and will be able to fix what has been done and will get a new card number. i also am going to take this to the police. As it is criminal activity and i will not allow them to mess up the little money my daughter and I have.

I am livid that Google has allowed there name to be tarnished in this way. They have allowed someone to use there name in away that is deceitful. I say allow due to the fact that they have not stopped it.
    I am ashamed that people stoop this low.

• Ba
    Barbara Stoneman Oct 21, 2009

I ordered online to download a CD from Click Money but the download didn't work so I wanted to cancel the order immediately. Unfortunately I found myself tied up with several trial memberships of which I notified cancellation of all but one of them. This one membership I emailed to notify of cancellation & kept a copy of that email dated 23/09/2009. I have cancelled my account on their website again today 21/10/2009 & requested a refund of money deducted from my credit card total of $11.24 AU to date. I'm not expecting any miracles here but it would be good to get some sort of response from them of which I've had none.

• On
    Online Customer Service Oct 28, 2009

Barbara,

Our company handles some aspects of Customer Support for Network Agenda, and I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. If you have received a charge from Network Agenda, then with your order of the Click Money program, you also received a free trial period for Network Agenda. The trial period for Network Agenda is free for 21-30 days from the order date, depending on which bonus applies, and we would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period as it is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership. Your post mentions that you "emailed to notify of cancellation", but as it states in the confirmation email we sent: ***Please do not reply to this email, as the inbox is not monitored***

Using the information you provided, I was able to locate your account and see that you did contact customer service for Network Agenda. Our company strives to give the highest standard of quality customer service, and if you feel you were not treated fairly, or would like to discuss additional issues, please contact me directly at [protected], or you may email me at [protected]@cshelp.org, and I will be happy to assist you with your concerns.

If you are another customer reading this and you have tried Network Agenda customer service at [protected] and feel that we have failed you, or you feel you were mistreated in any way, please call me directly and the number above, or the customer service email, and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,