Nestle — defective product
I purchased this product at Publix in Delray Beach Florida. The expiry date is 19th Feb 2020, yet adding the creamer to coffee produces a curdle like effect similar to milk that is sour. View the photos attached, including the "Live" photo which shows "movement" of the creamer. I have not experienced this with other coffee mate creamers, and have tried several of them. Is this product "fresh" or is it not, and therefore defective. Please explain.
More Nestle Complaints & Reviews
- Nestle Coffee-mate Creamer - change in formula - nasty taste 
- Nestle - nespresso 
- Nescafe Instant Coffee - very bad quality 
- Nestle Foods - online winning notification scam 
- Nestle India Ltd - no action asm or head office 
- Nestlé UK Ltd - Scam
- Executive Options / Howard Nestler / Howard Jay - employment scam 
- Nestle Coffee Mate Creamer - chocolate raspberry discontinued 
- Nestle Coffe-mate Liquid Creamer - discontinued my favorite!!
- Nestle - nestle commercial