Nespresso — the worst customer service
It's been 4 years that I am ordering Nespresso online. My last order and the previous one arrived crushed and lots of the capsules were not useable. Today I opened another pack and 2 capsules out of 10 were crushed and coffee was everywhere. I contacted their customer services and apart from not being helpful the rude lady on the phone was extremely unhelpful. They asked me to email a list of how many capsules were crushed with the name of each and photograph of every single one!!! Who in the world has time for this?!! I can say this was the WORST customer service experience that I have ever had. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I will try my best to make clear to everyone I know that Nespresso don't value their customers and treat them awfully despite years of loyalty and having spent a small fortune on their coffee!
More Nespresso Complaints & Reviews
- Nespresso - awful company
- Nespresso - customer service (lack of)
- Nespresso - vertuoline nespresso makers and citiz nespresso makers
- Nespresso - customer service
- Nespresso - dishonest representation
- Nespresso Club - customer assistance
- Nespresso Mexico - buy the machines but good luck getting the capsules!
- Nespresso Cofee Machine - no guarantee
- Nespresso - service
- Nespresso - money debited twice - reimbursement took 5 weeks