Nationstar Mortgage — abusive and unprofessional workers
Nationstar Mortgage is the worst Mortgage Company on the face of the earth. Their CSR are rude degrading and outright abusive and prejudice. On August 23, 2013 I called them to find out if an inspection was done on my house, which was scheduled to be done the day before. The CSR told me it was cancelled. This is after she asked for my life history first. Everytime I called Nationstar I have to speak to a CSR and jump through hoops to speak to someone who has a brain in their head. And just when I thought I had heard it all. I was transferred to someone else. This is the ABSOLUTE WORSE COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH.
Consumers: if you need a mortgage loan go to a CREDIT UNION, NOT NATIONSTAR.
After I was done talking to what she referred to herself as a Specialist. She thought she had hung up the phone with me when in fact she did not. She proceeded to discuss my financial and personal business with her co-worker who agreed with her. Her statements were abusive, prejudice, and down right ugly. and derogatory. After listening to their conversation I informed her that I heard all the things she said about me. And I will be taking this matter up with my Attorney. I was so emotionally shaken by the CSR's rants about me and my business I was emotionally shaken, my husband had to leave work and come home. It seems to me that Nationstar needs to invest in some behavioral training for their CSR and Specialists as they call themselves, on how to handle people.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - not applying payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - refinance
- Nationstar Mortgage - bad business practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - personal
- Nationstar - predatory practices