National Tire & Battery [NTB] — Quality of service

W Aug 11, 2020

On 8/1, I took my truck to NTB @ 13171 NW fwy, Houston for 2 tires and alignment, got it back with 1 lug missing and 2 lugs loose on right front. On 8/6-8/10 the same NTB did $1850 worth or repairs. I picked up my truck, started for my shop and noticed the engine light was on, called them, never called me back. I sat on the side of the road, in the heat, waiting to find out if it was safe to drive my truck back to them. I walked a mile to an Advanced Auto Parts store, bought transmission fluid and a funnel and walk back to put it in. The trans was 4 quarts low and radiator empty. Call them this morning (8/11) and they came and got my truck. When they returned my truck there was/is grease all over the floor, steering wheel, drivers door and visor. I took the truck to them and they denied being responsible. I am self-employed and have lost 2 days of work because of them and now the interior of my truck is ruined. My client is VERY upset with me for not showing up as scheduled...the made plans to not be in their house so I could do repairs. I lost this client this evening and about $400 in pay. I still have not gotten a receipt showing the total for the work performed and how much I put on my NTB card and how much on my credit card.
The service is extremely rude to me now and the store manager won't even talk to me. Will corporate do anything????

Quality of service

• NTB purposely got grease inside and outside of my truck. There is and has been a problem in all areas of repairs that they preformed. I can't get anyone in this company to respond to my requests.

Comments

• Since having various types of work done to my truck from 8/6 - 8/10 there is a water leak on the front of the engine and I have to add water and/or coolant to the radiator expansion tank daily. they also did front-end work to my truck and attached is a picture of what I found when I inspected the driver's side to attempt to locate a steady and loud noise coming from the frontend as I drive. This is what I found...done by NTB!