National Seating & MobilityPower Wheelchair

R

Beware of this company! They will rip you off. I purchased a chair from them and have a bill of sale. So everything is fine until several months later. They claim they miscalculated and my co-pay is $300+ what they had told me at the time of purchase. "Not my problem, " I told them. So then they came up with some BS story about how I actually rented the chair. Bullcrap. My wife was with me for every meeting I had with them and nobody ever said anything about renting or leasing. I double checked my paperwork and receipt, and there is no mention. I OWN the chair, completed my obligation and the deal is done. So now this ### has allegedly turned this over to collections. I say allegedly because the "collection agency" never sent anything in writing, as required by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Whenever they call. they always call right back. Today this woman named Tenecia calls back and starts screaming on a voice mail, telling me I live in a nice house, I have a 19.95/year phone line, she'll turn it over to her legal department, blah blah blah. Well here's a message for Tenecia: I am not paying for something I PURCHASED AND OWN. You and National Seating & Mobility can bite me. I also saw on another site that National Seating and Mobility's own employees rank it 1.9 stars as a company to work for. Should have figured that out when the technician tat came out to my house to tighten all the screws with Loctite. The chair was only a few months old and it was falling apart! The tech said he was new and obviously didn't know what he was doing. It was as though he had never seen a power chair before. I asked where the tech was who delivered the chair - he was very good. I was told he left. Hard to say what's worse, being their customer or being their employee.Beware of this company! They will rip you off. I purchased a chair from them and have a bill of sale. So everything is fine until several months later. They claim they miscalculated and my co-pay is $300+ what they had told me at the time of purchase. "Not my problem, " I told them. So then they came up with some BS story about how I actually rented the chair. Bullcrap. My wife was with me for every meeting I had with them and nobody ever said anything about renting or leasing. I double checked my paperwork and receipt, and there is no mention. I OWN the chair, completed my obligation and the deal is done. Hard to say what's worse, being their customer or being their employee.