National Recovery Networkharrassment and pulling credit report numerous times

I have been being harassed by NRN, they call 5-10 times a day while i am at work, even after i told them my work hours, since they are not allowed to harass me while i am working. i have asked for them to send me correspondence through the mail, they have not, i made a payment, but my balance did not go down and when someone used my credit card the bank went through my credit with me and come to find out that NRN had pulled my report not once but twice!! without my permission or knowledge.
they are shadey and i will not being paying anything on to this company!! anyone else have problems with them?