National Pen Companydemanding payment for order not received

We ordered pens from National Pen Company and I proofed the information on the pen. I did not proof the ship to address because we have been ordering from them for about 5 years and they always delivered to the correct address. The pens were delivered to an address we haven't used in 5 years and a signature was not required so they were left at a vacant condo. We never rec'd our order and they are insisting that we pay for an order we did not receive. I have no proof that they were ever truly delivered.