National Pen Companycan't get my order correct even after multiple attempts

R

March 2016 - Ordered 200 pens from this company with my company logo. 100 red (metal finish) and 100 black (soft touch finish) with black ink. First batch received included 50 red and 50 black, both with blue ink. Called company to have them swap out the blue ink for black ink. When they returned the pens to me with black ink, they changed the 50 black (soft touch finish) to 50 black (metal finish). Not what I ordered. Second batch of pens, I received burgundy (soft touch finish), which I did not order. Called the company to obtain a return shipping label, which they said they would email me - I never received the return shipping label.

Will not use this company for my future pen needs.