Nantucket DistributionDon't buy this electric snowblower

I

Electric snow-blower dubbed "Blizzard King" shakes violently after 2nd use. Pieces broke off on first use. Totally unsuitable for New England weather.

• Sp
    Spleenless Feb 03, 2015

I've had the Blizzard King Snow Blower from Christmas Tree Shops (Nantucket Distribution) for 3 winters here in the Worcester, MA area. It says it's good for 10" of snow, the storm I bought it for we had 24" + when I got home. It handled it fine. The only problem I've had with it was the snow yesterday, I had a chunk of ice fall on the top of it & it cracked the plastic where the chute is riveted on the swivel part of the base. 3 years worth of snow for a $125.00 (on sale) snowblower is a pretty good deal if you ask me.