Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceMy card cancellation request ref no : maf6757225,

B Aug 07, 2019

I requested to Cancel my Card request Ref no : MAF6757225, since 20th July 2019 i received a call from Mr. Binju James Portfolio Executive after a week asking for the reason and trying to keep the credit card active, in short I told him i am living the country and i do not need it anymore after i insist he asked me to pay an additional amount in order to make my credit 0, I did paid more the amount required even thought i had paid all my outstanding, now Binju sending me email telling after they tried to call me and I am out of the country to spoil my vacation, I tried to call you in international number +[protected] to keep me in hold more than 8 minutes.

Please proceed with my Card Cancellation, Ref no : MAF6757225

MHD Basil Safwah

My card cancellation request ref no : maf6757225,

• Bo
    Boushra Faty Aug 22, 2019

They are a bunch of thieves, they did the same with when I request to cancel my card . they were bargaining with me to add an additional amount of 600 AED to close the card. They cancelled my settlement plan while I was away on vacation without let me know or sending me an email. They are very rude and unprofessional.