[Resolved] Nail Palacemanicure & pedicure services

J Dec 29, 2019 Review updated:

I have been with Nail Palace for years, and without fail your manicurist is so "enthusiastic" to sell me or upgrade my packages even though I still have ample left. That's the reason why I'm "stuck", I couldn't terminate or just leave it as it costs thousands of dollars for the packages !!
Even though I still have packages there, I had stopped visiting the CcK outlet since Jan 19 for fear of facing your hardcore sales team however I went again recently 21/12/19 as I think I should clear the packages instead of letting gone to waste.
I was wrong again!!! Like other complaints you had in your review same type of strategy used - dry feet, hard skin, etc . End up I need to pay $1990 instead of one try of $598.
I'm very unhappy with your services, I'm there to treat and pamper myself not to feel stress up and victimized by your sales team. If I need anything I will ask, don't need to tell me what to do. I know what I want and need!!!
To addon, even though with so many branches, it is not as per what your staff told me, can visit any branch. It come with a price !!you staff at other branch want to sell my stuff!! for what !!I'm already customer of another branch! An example,
I visited on one occasions to Tiong Bahru branch for soak off services which is in my package, it's only a soak off request, the manager there too try to persuade me to buy stuff. After I turned down, it a wish washy job done!!! What service is this ?
Seriously please look into your services, that's not the way to do business.
I believe my visits or purchased are recorded in yiyr system, please validate from there.
Do not close this case till you provide me with a satisfied explanation and cancel the recent purchases and also assurance that such thing will not happen again on my next visit. I still have last 4 sessions and credit balances .
I want resolve this with a satisfactory solution.
1) cancel my purchase on 21/12/19, I will make the one time payment of $598.
2) assurance that I can clear whatever packages there and credit in a fair dealing. I don't want to be ‘cornered' to continue with you.
the purchase I did on 21/12/2019 @ CcK invoice no. [protected].
I have taken my time to write this feedback, do take this seriously.

• Nail Palace's response · Jan 02, 2020

Our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Updated by J.Cmp · Jan 03, 2020

Hi
    Thank you for your response. I was expecting call from your CS team after I have lodged this compliant thru this platform, instead of checking with your staff, you request for information which already in your record. Did you actually put in effort to resolve each individual case ?

“As we are committed to provide customer service to the highest standard, we take this issue very seriously. Kindly forward these information including your phone number to our email at [email protected] for our further clarification.”

I don’t see your commitment and sincerity to resolve this issue.
    You are able to find my contact by putting efforts to read my message again. didn’t I provide you with my date of my visit to your outlet as well as the invoice number.
    Attached here again, please trace from here!
    “purchase I did on 21/12/2019 @ CcK invoice no. 09B-0001864“.

Hope to hear from you soon

• Updated by J.Cmp · Jan 06, 2020

Any update?

• Nail Palace's response · Jan 06, 2020

Dear Judy,

Thank you for taking time to feedback to us, alerting us of the problem you faced with our Choa Chu Kang outlet. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to sincerely thank you for the patronage of our company. Seek your understanding on our packages / services sold are strictly non-refundable that you are agreeable to the sales. We have highlighted this issue to all our staff to avoid such unhappiness in the future. We have also re-educated the staffs to provide you with better services with less or no pressure for you to continue to enjoy the services.

Our company truly regrets that it has come to such an unfortunate circumstance and are unable to proceed with your request. On behalf of Nail Palace and all staff, we would like to apologize to you once again for all the unhappiness caused. We look forward to serving and pampering you again at Nail Palace. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in making our best attempt in regaining your confidence in our company.

• Updated by J.Cmp · Jan 06, 2020

Well, that’s the problem .
    I already said I don’t wish to sign that package at all hence am very unwilling to sign off that clause “stating not refundable...” can you do something about this, else I would not spent time writing this !
    I already stated my requirements earlier on how I want this to be resolved . Please look into it again .
    Thanks & regards

• Nail Palace's response · Jan 09, 2020

Dear Judy,

We are sorry that we could not get you via phone call. Please kindly email us if you need further assistance. We appreciate your support and patronage.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

• Updated by J.Cmp · Jan 09, 2020

Your staff called me during my lunch meeting,
    I told the caller to call me back after 2pm, no one call me back since then and I have been waiting for your staff call back since 2pm.
    Why did you say that you can’t reach me via phone, please validate with your staff on the facts before putting such remarks!

• Updated by J.Cmp · Jan 12, 2020

Hi
    Any updates after we spoke on Friday?

• Nail Palace's response · Jan 15, 2020

Dear Judy,

I would like to clarify that I called you twice on 9th January around 2.40pm and 4.40pm (you asked me to call after 2pm), no one answered my call though, please kindly check your phone. When I finally got through you on the following day (10th January), you said you were busy yesterday and you might not be able to check your mobile phone sometimes.

Our company established policy to prominently communicate with customers in email. Should you have any enquiries please kindly send email to us.

Like we discussed in the phone, our company embrace non-refundable policy, you may opt to change the package into service credit or product credit which you may give or transfer to your friends or relatives. There is no expiry for the credit and it can be used in any outlet.

Thank you for your time.

• Resolution Statement

• Km
    KM2405 Jan 25, 2020

Went to the Parkway Parade outlet on 21 January 2020 for a gelish manicure and pedicure. The hard selling tactics by 3 manicurists and their manager were horrible. I ended up signing some package that included several fungi treatments. Truly regret my decision to succumb. Should have just walked away from the outlet when they started to hard sell. One of the manicurists even used her pregnancy to soften my stance. I felt truly coerced into it and do not wish to continue the package. After reading all these complaints, I realised I am not alone in this experience.