Having problems with Nail Palace?

Nail Palace reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2013. The latest review Refunding of atom card amount was posted on Jun 22, 2021. The latest complaint Hard selling packages - refused to refund full amount was resolved on Apr 26, 2021. Nail Palace has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 29 reviews. Nail Palace has resolved 23 complaints.

Nail Palace Customer Service Contacts

+65 62 862 831 (Customer Service)
+65 65 552 526 (Ang Mo Kio)
+65 67 947 953 (Boon Lay)
+65 64 681 913 (Bukit Panjang)
+65 67 655 779 (Lot One)
+65 64 650 188 (Choa Chu Kang)
+65 67 794 219 (Clementi)
+65 63 852 686 (Hougang)
+65 65 842 035 (Pasir Ris)
+65 64 813 969 (Sembawang)
+65 68 539 981 (Serangoon)
+65 67 823 796 (Tampines)
+65 62 235 046 (Tanjong Pagar)
+65 62 758 646 (Tiong Bahru)
+65 67 628 780 (Yew Tee)
+65 65 551 886 (Northpoint City)
6286 2831, 85 Defu Lane 10, № 01-00
Singapore - 539218

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nail Palace Customer Service. Initial Nail Palace complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nail Palace above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nail Palace. Discuss the issues you have had with Nail Palace and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nail Palace Complaints & Reviews

Nail PalaceRefunding of atom card amount

Hi I have visited your outlet at sunplaza just to do sea salt scrub and go off but your staff insist that I must take a package so it's cheaper that way .like installment plan but this months I couldn't go down due to busy schedule so the atome card has deducted my money $92.34 which I have not even use and go down and do any services. I am so angry and called up the outlet and they say they can't refund me back my money .hello money does not grow on trees and it's my hard earned money.so Pls be considered on others too

Nail PalaceHard selling packages - refused to refund full amount

I entered Nail Palace on 23 April at about 3.20pm as I had wanted to kill time while waiting for my hubby to meet me. I initially asked for a pedi only but the technician asked if I wanted to add on a mani. So I said OK since I have not done one in a long time.

During the session, I was looking at my phone and was trying to avoid talking to them but they kept talking to me. At the end of the session, technician 1 asked if I had wanted to take up a package for 18 sessions of mani and pedi to which I rejected. She then reduced to 12 sessions and I said no I only want to pay for today's session and leave. Technician 2 then came and pulled my hand and said how about just 6 times. You can come anytime and there's no expiry date. I felt very forced and said OK because I thought I would utilise. But I immediately regretted my purchase as it was a
    huge lump sum of money and I asked for a refund. The shop said they were unable to process refunds and told me to email their customer service instead. 2 days later, I received a reply, stating that they were only able to refund me the amount after a 40% deduction of cancellation fees.

It was not mentioned anywhere in the receipt that there is to be a 40% deduction of cancellation fees.

• Nail Palace's response · Apr 26, 2021

Dear Wendy Chua,

Thank you for your patience.

Our customer service team has received your email and will contact you from there.

Thank you.

Nail PalaceHard-Selling your packages.

Visited on 17th Mar 2021 - made an appt a day earlier. (NORTH POINT)

I just wanted classic mani(french) and pedi.

Once I got seated - I was using my phone to watch a show. Also - I wanted to avoid conversation, I walked in for a relaxing pamper session but it failed.

Your staff asked me more than 3 to 4 times to take the package.
      1) Quoted me $688 first offer - I said no.
      2) Then asked for credit card - I said don't have and I don't want to spend.
      3) Then suggested to reduce $100 - and make it $588 - I said no.
      4) Then said I could Split the bill $200 plus 1 day and 300 plus 2nd visit - I said no.
      5) Asked me when I last did my feet - I said a year ago..- immediately started selling some sole softening package - I said no.

Basically I said no 5 times and each time she kept asking - then another staff chimed in too cornering me. I even mentioned I am unable to afford this service and I need to financially be ready cos I'm only working part-time.

Just wanted to walk in to relax abit.

Why is it, my first no just fell on deaf ears?
      Why must make my experience so bad? No is a no. $688 is a no. $288 is a no. That's all.

Please stop hardselling - my last time ever coming to Nail Palace.

• Nail Palace's response · Mar 17, 2021

Dear Rey Mysterio,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us, alerting us of the problem you faced. We are sorry that you have encountered such an unpleasant experience. We would like to sincerely thank you for the patronage of our company.

Do you mind providing us with your full name, mobile number, and date of visit? Kindly send the details to [email protected]

On behalf of Nail Palace and all staff, we would like to apologize to you again for all the unhappiness caused. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in making our best attempt in regaining your confidence in our company.

Nail PalaceManicure

I am so disgusted, disappointed and angry with the staff at Sun Plaza Mall outlet. While I was at the outlet, I am making an appointment for the 26th Jan 21 as it is near CNY and inform by the staff that if I did not attend on that day it will consider as 1 treatment was perform even though I inform them that if there is some urgent matter that I may not able to attend I will inform them early.
        This make me really angry as I paid the package in full. What type of customer service is this. I will not be continuing after I have finish with them. I have never feel so fed up as this before. Furthermore the service is way below par & keep pestering for add on for additional treatment (up sales)

• Nail Palace's response · Jan 05, 2021

Dear Tan,

Kindly send an email to [email protected] and provide us with the following information for our further clarification:
            - Full name
            - Mobile number
            - Date of visit

Nail PalaceService and product

My wife decided to go nail palace in Bukit Panjang Plaza for a Medicare n pedicure and nail extension, did read up on review and thought it will be good as it is reputable, so I wen about shopping and when I went back, to my horror the bill was $379, worse is the next day 1 of her nails fall off, nothing to be done just pay and left, found this complaint website and reading many complaints of overcharging, so be aware the price list is there but stated starting price frm... I'm sure there are many good people with good experience with them but certainly a bad one for my wife and me

Service and product
          Service and product

• Nail Palace's response · Dec 07, 2020

Dear Gerard,

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concern to our attention. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to assist your wife to fix her extension with no charges. Kindly contact our Bukit Panjang Plaza outlet to make an appointment as soon as possible.

We look forward to serving and pampering you again at Nail Palace.

Nail PalacePhoto taking without permission

Staff took photos of my feet without my permission. Wrote a feedback to the company's customer service, but came back with a standard template reply. Waited 4 days, still no reply. Called the HQ and not much later, I got a whatsapps text with an apology. Wanted to ask for refund for remaining package but not allowed. Asked them to give me a call but they did not call me.
            Next day, received another whatsapp text offering to transfer my package to another outlet and asked them to call me. Again they did not call me.

I am unhappy with their service and the way np handles customer complaints. They are not sincere and professional... As they do not want to give a call (despite request) to handle the complain on a more personal level.

My other experience with NP is that they do a lot of hard selling to their customers.

• Nail Palace's response · Dec 03, 2020

Dear Shirin,

Please understand that we contact customers via email to keep track of any updates.

Nail PalaceHorrible service and poor skills

I would like to feedback about the staff Vivian at amk hub... For the first timer who visit the outlet and will definitely be the last time...

Firstly I told her I wanted to do the express gel manicure and also to do soak off... After her culcalation she told me it cost 80++...I was so shocked...what is the purpose of putting the promotion banner outside of the store? Is this a scam????if I didn't not mention the banner outside I saw and I will need to paid for that 80++?

Was that any different treatment between by paying $67.40 and the promotion price at $18???I felt I was being penalised by only paying for the promotion price bcos the standard is worst than bugis street Manicure shop...

The whole experience I had is horrible!!!

Horrible service and poor skills
              Horrible service and poor skills

• Nail Palace's response · Nov 04, 2020

Dear Nicole,

• Updated by Niclim · Nov 05, 2020

Hello,

Is anyone looking at it?

Nail PalaceBad service

Went for their signature sole treatment which involve removing harden skin from your sole.

The therapist assigned to me not only removed the harden skin but also my flesh till my bare skin came off. See picture.
                It really hurts. One of my toes nails were also cut too deep till it bleed.

They seem apologetic by applying cream and medication for me. But I won't want to frequent there again.

Bad service

• Nail Palace's response · Oct 22, 2020

Dear customer,

Kindly provide us with your mobile number, full name and outlet visited to our email address at [email protected] for further clarification. Our customer service team will contact you directly via email.

Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in making our best attempt to regaining your confidence in our company.

• Updated by InjuredCustomer · Oct 24, 2020

Email address is invalid, can't sent.
                    You can contact me directly at [email protected]

• Nail Palace's response · Oct 26, 2020

Nail PalaceHard selling

On 19 nov 2019, I did manicure at jurong point nail palace outlet. Each time, as I tried to keep quiet to avoid eye contact or talking to the people working, they push for hard selling packages to the extend that I cannot turn them down and cause me the stress to buy even though I didn't have enough money. Total was $5093. I did not pay in full but paid $500. I want back my $500 and I don't wish to continue with the package anymore.

Hard selling

• Nail Palace's response · Oct 07, 2020

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking time to feedback to us, alerting us of the problem you faced. We are sorry that you have encountered such an upset experience.

Kindly provide us with your mobile number to our email at [email protected] for further clarification. Our customer service team will contact you directly via email.

Sep 29, 2020

Nail Palace — Charged me for $3k plus

I want to complaint about nail palace tampines Hi, I went to nail palace sometime early this year. I heard...

Sep 11, 2020

Nail Palace — Coerced into buying ridiculously priced package due to unethical sales tactics

My husband & I visited your outlet at Bugis+ on 23 August 2020. The discussion with the nail technician...

Aug 20, 2020

Nail Palace — Hard selling and annoying

This is my first time going for a pedicure session at Nail Palace that was suggested by my daughter. She...

Aug 15, 2020

Nail Palace — Fungal treatment

Honestly this fungal treatment is [censored] I paid $357 for a fungal treatment that applies a little bit of...

Aug 05, 2020

Nail Palace — Unpleasant experience

Hi team. I visited your bugis outlet yesterday (4.8.2020) and I had an extremely unpleasant experience with...

Jul 24, 2020

Nail Palace — Unethical business practices

I visited the AMK Hub branch for the promotional offer of $38 for classic mani n pedi on 22 July 2020 at 5pm...

Jul 15, 2020

Nail Palace — Unethical behaviour and charges @ nex outlet

Date: 15 July 2020 I called the NEX outlet to inform on my mum's demise in Mandarin (considering that...

Mar 31, 2020

Nail Palace — Unethical selling tactics

I visited the Nail Palace outlet at Clementi in the early of March 2020. My intention was only to do the...

Feb 09, 2020

Nail Palace — hard selling

I went to yewtee outlet for soaked off polish on 9/2/2020. one of the staff eileen served me and she keep...

Jan 29, 2020

Nail Palace — hard selling and unethical tactics

Went to the Parkway Parade outlet on 21 January 2020 for a gelish manicure and pedicure. The hard selling...

Dec 29, 2019

Nail Palace — I am complaining about the service and price

I went in to Nail Palace and plan to do a pedicure service to scrub away the dry skin on the foot but after...