Nail Palace — hard selling
I went to yewtee outlet for soaked off polish on 9/2/2020. one of the staff eileen served me and she keep hard selling me to sign the membership package. I told her I not interested but she still continues do so. during payment, she did asked the manager out and hard sell again but I not agree. they hold my card during payment and indirectly forcing me to sign it. I have no choice because I was in rush (they knew I was in rush during my soaked off service as well). is this the correct way to treat your customer? I did told them I am not interested and I dont even need this at all. the package that they forcing me to sign is nail mask for 6 times. I want my money back.
More Nail Palace Complaints & Reviews
- Nail Palace - nail services/beauty salon
- Nail Palace - Lost my job...
- Nail Palace - hard sell
- Nail Palace - manicure & pedicure services
- Nail Palace - I am complaining about the service and price
- Nail Palace - manicure and pedicure
- Nail Palace - hard selling and unethical tactics
- Nail Palace - manicure
- Nail Palace - hardcore selling
- Nail Palace - forced signed package