Nail Palace — hard sell
I regret the day I went to do a simple mani pedi here. Ever since then every time I go they hard sell me to buy this or that package. It is really very stressful. They will not take no for an answer and will simply keep pressuring You until you buy something. Most recently I was faced with 6 Therapists at the same time all insisting to me that I must buy some nail fungal treatment even when I kept saying no they just kept talking to me throughout the whole time Of my session and just insisting I must buy the treatment despite my protests. I really feel very stressed but I have no choice but to continue going due to the numerous packages I have been pressurised into signing. I really hate this place.
More Nail Palace Complaints & Reviews
- Nail Palace - nail services/beauty salon
- Nail Palace - Lost my job...
- Nail Palace - manicure & pedicure services
- Nail Palace - I am complaining about the service and price
- Nail Palace - forced signed package
- Nail Palace - hard selling
- Nail Palace - manicure and pedicure
- Nail Palace - hard selling and unethical tactics
- Nail Palace - manicure
- Nail Palace - hardcore selling