[Resolved] MyUS.com / Access USA Shippingmail fraud & theft

N Apr 30, 2019

item that was supposedly shipped in a sealed bag in a sealed box didn't arrive and they are trying to convince me to lodge a missing item claim and make a claim against FEDEX. I have provided photos of the packaging, they are refusing to explain how the item has magically escaped from a sealed bag and a sealed box. This is a clear case of theft of the item as it was never packed in the shipment and now they are trying to get me to make a false claim for the missing item. totally lost faith in the morals of this company.

• Resolution Statement

• We are sorry to hear that an item you were expecting did not arrive. Rest assured MyUS only benefits by successfully delivering all of your purchases. Please get in touch with our team and we will be happy to provide only the best possible solution for this shipment. Thanks! https://www.myus.com/about/contact/

• Updated by nothappymyus · May 09, 2019

I already have and you can't explain how an item can magically escape from a sealed bag in a sealed box.

Case [protected]

• Hi Michael. MyUS shipped the same items we received. Our apologies if you did not receive all of your items. When items go missing in transit, we will have to file a claim with the carrier for reimbursement, provided you complete the claims form and requirements. Please follow up with our team regarding the claim so we can continue to provide you with excellent support. Thanks!