Myord.comFragulant charges

R

I was charged $49. 99 on my credit card. I know not why.
Did you pick my name out of the saky
I did not order a thing from you i guess you are
Are a company that screws
The senior citizens who have so little
And you take our money for your self.
Well this will stop and you will return my money or you will be in jail real soon i would hang you frrom a treew if it were up to me.
So i hope you respond asap as my account will be short thanks to you who screw

James McArthur Nov 27, 2007

I had a charge from you company and do not know why. You need to fix the problem and stop taking money from me.... If you do not stop I will go to my attorney and sue you.

Janet Whitworth Dec 06, 2007

10/10/07 $1.00 debit to checking acct. unauthorized
    11/07/07 $1.00 debit to checking acct. unauthorized
    12/05/07 $1.00 debit to checking acct. unauthorized

mark reis Feb 21, 2008

I keep seeing charges to my debit card acct. without knowing what it is for and no way to call or email this outfit.

• Be
    belen velez Apr 30, 2008

$200 was withdrawn from my checking account without my authorization or without my knowledge what it is for. it was withdrawn april 01, 2008 by ameritrust financial through new dominion bank 2010932 and account # [protected] [protected]. i want my money back for i did authorized anybody to give my checking account number. it just caught my eye when i was checking my statement for there was a lot of bounced check with insufficient charges from my bank, and i don't any check with a number 9999 and i did not issue any check with $200 amount. would you please tell me what to do to recover this amount. i am on a fixed income and i really need this money. i don't know why the banking industries allows these companies do fraudulent activities.

Mario J gutierrez Jun 11, 2008

I have a credit card account that has been showing a charge of 34.95 monthly that I do not authorize to be taken from my accout, I have no way to retrieve what company, website or service is taking this charges, will you guys help, let me know what information you require to settle this and how can I stop this charges from being taken from my account I have contacted my bank and they have clarly told me that they can help or block charges from coming they have been taking this amounts since January., money keep adding and am affraid it might scalate some how to a higher amount in the future.

My mayor concern, I do not have a way to trace or call to find out where this come from.

• Fr
    franklin mccarty Jul 16, 2008

I never finished the application and they took $31.98 ou of my account which resulted in a NSF from my account

• Kr
    K. Richard Brumber Jul 22, 2008

You charged my account with three charges on 7/21/08 as follows: 24.95, 34.95 and 49.95. I don't know how you got my card number because I did not give it to you. I want an immedicate of these bogus charges.

K. Richard Brumber

• Da
    Dawn Aug 04, 2008

I have been charged 3 times for items I know nothing about and I want the stuff removed my change card. The amounts are as follows $20.55 (7/16/08), $25.70 (7/16/08), & 102.95 (7/16/08). I was going to leave a message but it was not taking any more message because the box was full. Please give me a call so that I can get this taken care of.

shirlene culbreth Aug 28, 2008

i received my bank statement and it was charge $31.98 for something I no nothing about and I want my account refunded now.

• Te
    Terry Sep 18, 2008

Your company has taken two payments from my account and I would like to know for whom you took the payments ? The amounts were 39.87 and 39.85 on or about the week of Sept. 11, 2008. Please advise for what service these amonts were taken and supply me with addresses to get reimbursment. Thank You.

• Te
    Terry Sep 18, 2008

Debits were taken twice in the amounts of 9.95 and 1.25 please advise for whom these debits were made. Refund is required in this matter. Thank you.

Jamie Maksimovic Oct 02, 2008

Please cancel my month;y subscription I have no idea what this is for and you are taking £23.19 per month, I have reported this to my credit card company as I feel this is fraudulent, I expect you to cancel this as a matter of urgency. Your company appeaeres on my statement with the following number [protected], I have no idea what this is

Jamie Maksimovic

• Me
    Meredith Barnett Oct 30, 2008

On 5/30/08 I received an email telling me my Norton Security was running out. I paid 34.99 to continue the service but my payment went to myord.com. I have now received an email from Norton to renew my service so I think I am out 34.99.

• Co
    cody Nov 04, 2008

i have gone to use my card to find out it was declined and when i contacted my credit card company they told me there of attempted withdrawals from this company and others. please do not attempt any more withdrawals

• Un
    Unkown Nov 05, 2008

I have an unauthorized carge on my credit card and would like to be reimbursed the chages. I don`t have a clue what they are for and who authorized these charges?

Doug Keith

• He
    Helen Nov 13, 2008

Until recently I have been unaware that I am being debited every month for a transaction I have not authorised. I do not use this particular debit card regularly and was shocked to discover how much money has now 'vanished' from my account. Could you please investigate this for me - the latest transaction was dated 3/11/08 for an amount of 18.78 sterling pounds. Reference number is 303 [protected]. Looks like this might be foreign transaction as there is a commission charge. Is there any way of being reimbursed for these illegal transactions?

Many thanks.

• Av
    Avery Mitchell Nov 25, 2008

I do not know what this charge is on my statement. I do know that i was online, at what was surpose to be free site's around that time, [protected]). These site's i went into advertised free and asked for credit card information to verify age, (over 18), so i don't understand this charge.Whatever the problem is, I would like for you to restore the monies back to my account and cancel any further actions. Thank YOU, Avery Mitchell

• Mi
    Michael Silverman Dec 02, 2008

I have no idea what this is. If it was from any online subscription it was from something cancelled months ago. Please attend to this.

• Rx
    rxz33487 Dec 03, 2008

To whom it may concern,
    there was a amount of $39.94 being charge to my credit card. I would like to know wat the charges was for and which company I am paying to. As to my knowledge i didnt purchase any that cost this figure. thanks you so much for your help.

regards
    jason.

• Be
    Bears Dec 21, 2008

have your cc company investigate and do a charge back what is goiung on

• Ro
    robert l. bagues Dec 30, 2008

being billed $44.93 ea. month for something i do not know, would like to cancel is charge to my master charge account

john hagerman Jan 02, 2009

I dont no how or why my checking account has been billed 34. 95 / i have never released any information regaurding banking on line how it was deducdted from checking account i do not no. I will go to bank and all futher transactions will be stopped. I am demanding the moneys in the amount of 34. 95 be returned to account or i will seek legal advice and advise the proper law enforcemnt authorties. Please contact me at above phone number or email [email protected] I will expect answer with in 72 hrs of this date 1 / 02 / 09. Ps / i will contact state attorney gen after 72 hr peroid. Thank you john hagerman.

• Ka
    katherine rus Mar 14, 2009

I ordered the norton virus program for 2 years - confirmation number [protected] and I could not get it on the computer - therefore I have cancelled this and I have notified my credit card company to credit my account with them. The amount charged on my usbank visa was 131.98 on Feb. 23. I would apopreciate you giving the bank the credit. They will be contacting you as well.

Katherine Rus
    [email protected]
    2129 Fairway Bend
    Chesterfield, MO 63017

charles gifford Apr 08, 2009

I signed up with norton internet security, paid 59.99, they took it out of my account, but now they say I have 5 days to sign up or be shut off. They took the money out March 15th, My E-Mail is [email protected] Name is Charles Gifford, Thank you

• Th
    Theresa Apr 11, 2009

a 35.95 charge appeared on my checking account as a debit card transaction. The name listed myorg.com which is a completely different company. I went to their website and complained and the CEO emailed me that it was not them, but another company that is part of Digital River that handles transactions for McAffee and other companies.

• Ga
    Gazboy7 Apr 30, 2009

I have just looked at my online account and this company has just taken 475gbp out of my account.
    I want it back!

Gary.

How can I get it back?

• Je
    J Eicher Jun 09, 2009

We just noticed a charge on our debit card for $39.95 from myord.com. We never purchased anything from this site and we have not had Norton Anti Virus for years. Please help us to get this removed from our card.

• Ju
    julesge13 Jun 13, 2009

I had been charged 109.98 twice by this company myord.com. I've never heard of them and never ordered anything off the internet be ware. This has been reported.

• Pa
    Parker Jul 11, 2009

I was charged $129.97 to my credit card by this company for (WHAT?) I am filing a dispute with my credit card company about this charge!

Shaun Jul 11, 2009

I have been charged $154.98 on my checking Visa card from DRI*SYMANTEC MYORD.COM. I did not order anything from them!!! How did they get my number!!! This is a scam!!! They need to be stopped!!!

• Ad
    Adam Aug 05, 2009

I have been charged $51.59 on my Master Card for something from DRI's ymantec www.myord. I didn't order anything from them and am wondering why I've been charged.

• Mi
    Mickey Aug 05, 2009

I have been charged $39.95 on my Visa card. The charge is from DRI *Symantec www.myord.com MN What is this for. I didn't order anything on it. Would like to know.

mariahj09 Aug 27, 2009

yes, i want to know why these people took money off my debit cerd and i didn't order anything from them if i have to go to a higher soure i will, because i want my$74.99 dollars put back on my card a.s.a.p. I never ordered anything from these people and i want my D*** money back now.

johnetta thomas Sep 21, 2009

johnetta thomas cancled a order to cpc dri symantec.you did not take it of my credit card, as promised in the amount of 45.98

johnetta thomas Sep 21, 2009

PLEASE CREITD MY MASTER CARD ACCONT

• To
    Tom Moore Dec 29, 2009

I ordered Norton Symantec Feb. 11th 2009 paid 131.98 for several years worth of protection I have not been on this PC for awhile and just found out that it is not protected at all Norton was not downloaded like I had thought it was. What happens now

Shirley denise pridgen Jan 06, 2010

You have taken money out of my account with Marine Federal Credit Union, and I have never even heard of your company nor ordered anything and you will be advised to return my money or I will be contacting an attorney.

• Fi
    Fifth Third Feb 10, 2010

Unauthorized charge of $69.99 from myord.com charged to my credit card without my consent and or knowledge.

• Lb
    lbyrd26 Mar 19, 2010

I have never been on Symantec's website. I have never been on myord.com. I have no idea how they got my credit card numbers but they just charged my card 2x'sfor 125.00 andonce for 135.00. I was able to stop the charges and my bank doesn't tolerate fraud, so we will see what happens but it is to bad that there are criminals like this out there. I will never do business with Symantec or anyone who does!

• Pi
    pizzwit1129 Mar 21, 2010

would like to know as well seeing as I just got charged 35.00 for something I know I didn't purchase!