MyLife — extortion, libel and slander violations.
Mylife.com uses fear to force people to 'pay' to increase their reputation points or hide 'lock' their account. In any other form, this would be called extortion. Regardless of whether the information is correct, approved for publication by the individual, or considered legal. They have been prosecuted by the Los Angeles DA, to date.
In my case, they listed a family court custody hearing as a Criminal Offense and had multiple 'family' members listed that are of no relation. They must delete your account upon request. There are laws being broken here, and this is a Grade A extortion scam.
More MyLife Complaints & Reviews
- MyLife.com - scam internet website
- MyLife.com - scam
- MyLife.com - refunds
- MyLife.com - scam & privacy violation
- MyLife.com - rip off
- MyLife.com - what a scam!
- MyLife - mylife.com
- MyLife.com - stay away
- MyLife - fraudulent website
- Patricia Spray MyLife - too little information. too short a time to find out more & too expensive to do more searching