MyHeritage — subscription cancellation
In August 2017 I had an unsolicited phone call offering me a year's subscription at a reduced rate. As I was recovering from surgery at the time I thought it would be useful to have access to the site to research my family tree.
At no time was I told it would renew automatically. I only found out when I trawled through the lengthy terms and conditions.I decided to cancel the automatic renewal online as directed but the screen turned grey each time I attempted the cancellation.
I decided to ring the phone number given on 'contact us' only to be told that 'This number is out of service'.
On checking our credit card bill my husband found that a renewal payment had gone out.
At no time was I sent information saying the money would be taken nor have I had information to say my subscription has been renewed.
How can I et my money refunded and stop this happening again?
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - dna testing. 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person