MyHeritagesubscription

H Aug 15, 2018

Hi my name is Hannah May Beswick account [protected]. I never even used the site and got and invoice for over £50 plus vat that I didn't subscribe to. I haven't used their services and they haven't got anyone to talk to to get my money refunded. I'm a mum of three in the 6 weeks holidays and that's my money I live on I'm absolutely devastated it's left me without even £10 to live on I literally am sobbing as I write this. I haven't used their service at all. I have np information gained just a bill and the fact that I never even used the trial 😢.

• MyHeritage's response · Aug 15, 2018

Dear Ms. May Beswick,

I am sorry to read you low star review but I am happy to inform you our support team is handling your case. I must clarify that MyHeritage informs all of any charge and its price on the automatic e-mail that is sent out after you enroll in the membership and after every renewal or purchase a DNA kit. Also, one may view the status or cancel an annual subscription at any time when logging in to MyHeritage from the My Purchases page and incur no annual charge.

Your member experience is very important to us and we really do value the satisfaction of all of our members. This is why our terms and conditions read that If you are not satisfied with your purchased plan you may request a full refund by contacting Customer Support within thirty (30) days of the initial purchase date of the subscription.

If you do have any other questions or issue's I would be happy to assist you, feel free to send me a message from your registered e-mail address at [email protected]

Kind Regards
    Shane, MyHeritage Team

• Updated by Hannahmaybeswick · Aug 15, 2018

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Christine, and I would be delighted to assist.

Since the payment was taken today, I cannot refund you until tomorrow. Please also be advised that after it has been refunded, there is a ten working day wait until it should be received by you. This is due to technical issues with banking providers and put in place to ensure that we can process the refund correctly.

I will leave your ticket open, and let you know as soon as I refund the amount tomorrow.

I hope that clarifies. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Above is your reply.

Your having difficulties? Can you clarify for people wanting to subscribe. I don't use the subscription and cancelled but you charged me £60 more than I thought. You need to make people aware of difficulties before they trust you as a company with card details. Please Please STAY FAR AWAY from this company. They refund you after a ten days and it happens all the time from how they are. Don't take a chance.