MyHeritagemy heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased

S

Hi, I purchased a DNA kit for my wife and less than two weeks later after thanksgiving the price was reduced by $20 Canadian. My account number is [protected] and the DNA kit assigned to Mali Ayers is MH-8SU2R9.
Can you please arrange for a price match and refund as this seems unfair. I tried ringing customer support but it is closed.
Thanks
Stephen Ayers
ayers.[protected]@ymail.com

RESOLVED

• MyHeritage's response · Nov 28, 2017

Dear Stephen,

I regret to find that you purchased your DNA kit before there was a holiday discount. I can understand how frustrating it may be in this type of case scenario.

Your feedback and overall satisfaction is very important to us and I have already written to you about the subject in more detail.

If you have any questions, please reply to that e-mail anytime, I'd be always happy to help you with your research or membership.

Sincerely Yours