MyFax.comFax service

L

I have finally been able to track down and cancel a recurring payment which has been coming out of my account for the last 4 years of £6pm. I had no idea who I was paying it to and all it had on the statement was J2. The only thing I could connect to this was eFax so I sent them an email but was told that I had a free service and wasn't being charged so the mystery deepened. I then made a phone call to eFax and found out by giving my card number that I had somehow been subscribed to another service by MyFax which then migrated to eFax. I then asked for a refund as I have never used either the free or the paid service, Ive not received any correspondence whatsoever allowing me to change or cancel this subscription and Ive not been able to trace the recipient of the payment. They have now had £288 off me for a service Ive never used or ever had the chance to cancel so I now want to take this higher to get refunded.