[Resolved] Mycleanpc.com — customer service
I purchased an antivirus software from the site for $39.98 because I was having issues with my computer that their software claimed to fix. During the sale process, I read that I would receive an e-mail with pertainant loading information and a receipt. I bought a copy. I did not receive an e-mail and had problems downloading the software. I ended up removing the software from my computer. I tried the process again, hoping to get an e-mail. I paid ANOTHER $39.98 for a second copy. The second copy loaded just fine. I never received an e-mail receipt and figured out how to download it on my own. I ran the software and encountered more problems than I had previously. I ended up removing the software from my computer and re-setting my computer to 2 days earlier. Problem fixed - no thanks to mycleanpc.com. I read through the return policy and I cannot ask for a refund because I don't have the information that was supposed to be in the e-mails I never received from them. I'm out almost $80 for useless software that has been removed from my pc. Nice scam mycleanpc.com!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Mycleanpc.com Complaints & Reviews
- Mycleanpc.com - Stay away from these guys
- Mycleanpc.com - I fell for this stupid gimmick
- Mycleanpc.com - Annoying company
- Cyberdefener/MaxMySpeed/MyCleanPC - Rip off
- Mycleanpc.com - wanted trial only i was charged for full subscription (didn't even get the service)i want to be credited thanx
- MyCleanPC - Charged my bank for a renewal which I do not want n
- MyCleanPC - horrible customer service
- MyClean PC - U.S. Tech Support - Failed To Make Repairs As Promised
- Mycleanpc.com - For $40 their software does nothing
- My clean PC, Cyberdefender - My clean PC Cyperdefender did not work