My Loan Careshould be out of business

K Nov 12, 2019

Anyone interested I have hired an attorney and will be moving forward in a class action suit. If interested please contact me. I have been calling them everyweek for 4 months waiting for a resolution on a mistake that they have made and money owed to me after the sale of my house. They are crooks and I have filed a complaint with BBB and Trade Comission as well. I was amazed to see how many complaints against them. Im going to make sure no one else gets screwed by them. Reach out to me to be included in suit against them.

RESOLVED

• LoanCare's response · Nov 19, 2019

Hello,
    We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

• Updated by KimBabbbb · Nov 19, 2019

I filed complaint with BBB they are handling. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for 4 months.

• Ko
    Kona Drew Jan 28, 2020

I would like to know where this stands As I am in the middle of their nightmare as I write this
    I certainly would consider a class action with you

Drew

• Kr
    Krislee Jan 09, 2020

Yes I am interested in joining your suit

Jacque_jorgen Nov 21, 2019

Yes, please reach out to me as Loan care is the epitome of bureaucracy. We have had no resolution from this company returning our money regarding endorsing a check for home owners insurance. We have paid up front directly to contractors with all calls met with a road block and a continuous change in in their own policy, essentially the shell game. We are also seeking legal representation, .

• Lo
    LoanCare,LLC Nov 22, 2019

@Jacque_jorgen Hello,
    We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one.