MWEB.co.za — lte - unstable and unreliable
From the start of the LTE contract we have been struggling with our internet. After complaints and various telephone calls to Mweb, the first router was replaced with a new one.
Unfortunately nothing has changed, we are still paying for a service we are not getting.
The LTE internet service is unreliable and unstable if you do a speedtest seconds apart you can clearly see that it is unstable. According to the Mweb website we are in an area where LTE is fully available - yet we are struggling on a daily basis. We do not have the time nor the strength to keep on phoning Mweb every day to complain about our terrible LTE, we just want to receive the service we are paying for.
More MWEB.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- MWEB - stay far away from mweb 
- MWEB.co.za - Hacking of email accounts
- MWEB - signed me up for an additional two year contract (without my consent or knowledge) when all I did was change my package option. 
- MWEB - unlawfull debit orders 
- MWEB.co.za - email address was cancelled - mweb does not even read all my emails 
- MWEB.co.za - fibre is down for five days now!
- MWEB.co.za - internet line speed
- MWEB - lte
- MWEB.co.za - showmax setup - from united kingdom
- MWEB.co.za - mweb fibre