MWEB.co.za — internet line speed
Hi I have two lines with MWEB on 4 Mbps in Cape town and one 2 Mbps in Joburg. We have been trying for the last 6 months or more to get this situation resolved with MWEB. My line is operation at less than 1 Mbps as tested by your technicians. I have spent all my airtime in the last 3 months trying to get this resolved but to no avail. If this is not sorted out within the next week I will need to look another provider that can help me.
It seems once you've made the sale the service is over!
More MWEB.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- MWEB - stay far away from mweb 
- MWEB.co.za - Hacking of email accounts
- MWEB - signed me up for an additional two year contract (without my consent or knowledge) when all I did was change my package option. 
- MWEB - unlawfull debit orders 
- MWEB.co.za - email address was cancelled - mweb does not even read all my emails
- MWEB.co.za - fibre is down for five days now!
- MWEB - lte
- MWEB.co.za - showmax setup - from united kingdom
- MWEB.co.za - mweb fibre
- MWEB - blanket increase in price for adsl