MWEB.co.za — mweb lte
I received an email from Mweb that my Cell C LTE will be discontinued by end of October and I must contact them to discuss a new package.
Apparently they can't get me the same deal, so I have no alternative but to cancel the contract. It took me 2 hours to get an agent at cancellations. I spoke to Carlo Peters and he said he will send me an email. The email was an indemnity form that my area do not have coverage for Telkom LTE, although he wants me to take a contract for that. I replied that I am not going to sign it, after which he said then I must phone cancellations again.
This is ridiculous, seeing that I acted on his suggestion about the email and therefore lost my call. I am dumbstruck and despondent with the service I received from Mweb!
More MWEB.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- MWEB - stay far away from mweb 
- MWEB.co.za - Hacking of email accounts
- MWEB - signed me up for an additional two year contract (without my consent or knowledge) when all I did was change my package option. 
- MWEB - unlawfull debit orders 
- MWEB - blanket increase in price for adsl 
- MWEB.co.za - fibre is down for five days now!
- MWEB.co.za - internet line speed
- MWEB - lte
- MWEB.co.za - showmax setup - from united kingdom
- MWEB.co.za - lte - unstable and unreliable