Having problems with Musica?

Musica reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 24, 2010. The latest review Volcano fitness watch with heart rate monitor was posted on Apr 15, 2021. Musica has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 24 reviews. Musica has resolved 0 complaints.

Musica Customer Service Contacts

Operating hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm

Musica Complaints & Reviews

MusicaVolcano fitness watch with heart rate monitor

I bought a volcano fitness watch fir my daughter the 22/12/2020 at musica, i lost the slip but still got the box, but the oedometer doesnt work any more, i paid R790 for it and would like to return it for another one, can u please be in contact with me asap. Bought it at musica the grove mall in pretoria. Contact number.
[protected].yolandie
Email. [protected]@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2020

Musica — Gaming headset

I bought a gaming headset worth p599.00 from musica, game city, botswana. Unfortunately the product...

MusicaService was so disappointing.

Good day.

Myself and my husband went to Musica Tygervalley and the service we received was terrible. Firstly he paid with a RCS card which they had to verify. Girl at the till took his ID and card to the back of the store which took 5 mins. Then when she came back, and left the card and ID at the back. 10 minutes later someone comes from the back with a copy of the ID, however she then had to phone for verification which took another 5 minutes.. She didn't explain [censored] to us. We just stood there.. The manager is just a useless.. We have been going to Tygervalley for years, my husband bought his Xbox there, I even worked in the mall and knew the staff but the service we received today was so disappointing. After all that our purchase was done of R650 they didn't have any plastic bag..
    I fully understand that with RCS it needs to be verified but we stood 20 minutes at the paypoint.. They really need to work on a way to make that process quicker..

Sep 02, 2020

Musica — Wireless earphones musica

I purchased wireless earphones from the store in airport junction Gaborone, worth P400, it was meant to be a...

Jan 12, 2020

Musica — misleading advertising

Good day. We went to canal Walk today to purchase the new Xbox borderlands 3. My son saved up some money from...

Musicathe service of musica's at kimberley

Musica at the North Cape Mall had a special on CD, s 2 for R150. My daughter went back there and they removed the stickers in front of her and said the price had change. It was not even 19h00 yet. The special was supposed to end at 19h00. It was 18h30. So I phoned Musica Diamond Pavillion Mall and they said they close at 19h00, as I know because I was Manager at a different store there. My daughter rushed to the Diamond Pavilion Mall and 18h56 they closed the doors in her face. I phoned and ask why the did it and the last there replied and said that close at 19h00. I said yes, but why do you close the doors in your client's face, it is not 19h00 yet, and she said they must close early to cash up. They laughed at her from the counter where she took a photo. I feel your stores in Kimberley have no loyalty towards your client and I will surely not support your stores in the future if there is nothing been done to this 2 situations. It is unacceptable.

Dec 26, 2019

Musica — playstation 4 promotion

I walked into musica at Cresta, I was going to buy a playstation 4 1 b there was a yellow tag which said get...

Dec 24, 2019

Musica — airpods

I have purchase 2 sets of earpids on 29 november 2019. It was christmas presents for my sons. I purchase it...

Nov 04, 2019

Musica — musica clearwater mall consumer complaint (ill treatment of a customer) gaming headset

Hi my name is Rayner, I was greatly mistreated by the Musica store manager in Clearwater Mall. I went to...

Oct 07, 2019

Musica — service of shift manager

Good day, I bought FIFA20 at Musica. Unfortunately the service from the shift manager Richard in Canal Walk...

Oct 06, 2019

Musica — misleading advertising

We went to Musica to purchase a set of earphones we found when searching under Musica on the internet...

Musicateac dvd player

Hi, I purchased a TEAC portable dvd player for my daughter in Dec of 2018. It worked perfectly until about 2 weeks ago when it just started giving problems when using it in my vehicles, it keeps switching off. I tool it back to musica in Pe and its been frustrating to say the least. I have been treated like a criminal and my time has been wasted. A lady in the branch named Tandeka tried her best to assist me, but to no avail. I was referred to speak to a consultant at Teac callled Nelson Pillay who insulted me and called me a liar. Extremely rude! I have never heard someone talk to a client like that. They have tested the unit in the branch and it works in the branch. Obviously there is a problem with the unit not working when plugged into a vehicle. I have tested in both my vehicles and it keeps going off. This is completely unacceptable! I am falling around and the level of service is unacceptable. Why do I need to be treated like a criminal? I am not satisfied with the product and they do not want to exchange or give my money back. I do not want that unit back, I dont care what tests they want to do on it. It is still under warranty and I am not happy with the product, it let me down when I needed it the most. I stood for more than an hour at the Musica in Walmer park waiting to be assisted to my satisfaction. I stood in the door and warned clients in the que to think very carefully before buying something at musica because if you need to return it they will treat you like a criminal. The dvd player is not of high monetary value but I am disgusted by the way I have been treated thus far. I will make it a priority to warn all family and friends to not support yourselves and tell them of my gruesome experience. I am truly shocked at how your doors can still be open if you treat customers like this? I am the customer, I am not satisfied with my purchase and I want to return or exchange it. I dont care about your internal procedures or your agreements with your suppliers - that is your problem. Now I have to plead like a criminal to be treated fairly. Have you ever heard of Treating customers Fairly? I feel so sorry for your poor client facing employees who cannot assist their clients. I dont want to hear long stories about sending things away and repairing it. Its under warranty and I have lost faith in the product and now also in Musica. I had to leave the dvd player in the store and I refuse to go back there.
        Marco Jonker
        [protected]
        Port Elizabeth

Sep 11, 2019

Musica — merchandise

Why is it that Musica mostly stock Afrikaans kiddies cd's ? You literally only had a Disney cd in English. I...

Aug 28, 2019

Musica — customer service

Good day my name is Brian I visited Musica shop in centurion mall I went inside with my colleague we neva...

Musicapoor service delivery

My name is Melissa. On the 26th of January I ordered the hulk part one movie from gateway Musica, I was assured that it would be sent from the ballito store within that week, all my details were taken & I waited but no response from the store. I called the store on the 2 of February, spoke to a guy EJ, who said the movie didn't arrive, I should be patient because it can take up to two weeks. I have now already waited more than 2 weeks, it's now the 13th of February & still no response from the store.
          I'm wondering if you guys are ordering the movie from overseas & sending it via shipping because it seems to be taking forever to get here.
          Just to note, I'm a loyal supporter of Musica. I buy movies from there every single month & to receive service like this is totally pathetic.

Pathetic service from Gateway & Ballito Musica.

Jan 05, 2019

Musica — a music box and staff an store manager

So we bought a shox supernova Bluetooth speaker as it was freezing let me say hakking just as a dirty CD...

Musica — item returned

I went to Musica outlet in Canal Walk to return an Xbox One X Condole I bought 2 weeks ago and I returned it...

Cape Town

Musicastaff competency and mannerism

I purchased a dj spin board in musica as a Christmas gift, however my fiancé did not want the specific one so I went in to centurion musica on the 31/12/17 to return the gift, still having the proof of purchase.
            sizwe and efram which are working in musica centurion refused to help, they said I should go back to where I bought the gift, I even resorted to saying please as I stay in centurion and did not have time between work to go back to Brooklyn. they still refused.
            when I went to Brooklyn the sales consultant there told me that they were wrong and should have did the refund for me.
            I really find it so crude of them to treat customers like this, especially loyal customers, I don't know if they just don't know their jobs or are they just horrible people. they should make your customers experience pleasant not an inconvenience.
            I would really like feedback to know what was done, so that other customers are not inconvenienced the way I was.

Musicaxbox 360 game

My son in law purchased Lego Marvel Super Heroes as a gift for his son (my grandson). When I saw the game I told him that his son already has that game and he told me that they broke the seal in the shop to check that the game is OK and told him that if there are anyy problems to contact the number on the package. They will then give him a reference number which he must produce when returning the game. I took the game as is in the musical packet without opening it and as it was his birthday pit it in a gift bag aothat he can have a gift to open. On taking it out of the gift bag he immediately said that he has the game once again without opening the case it is in. I then took the game put it back in the muaica bag and put it away to return
              Sunday morning I phoned to ask if the have mine craft airbag I can exchange it and asked that they keep it doe me. When we got there the afternoon the assistant took the disc out of the casing and says that it was wipes. I said that can't be as it was never removes from the casing. With the lightening in the shop we didn't even notice it. The manageress was very unhelpful insisting that the assistant broke the seal and I'd it was like that then my son in law shouldn't have taken it. Why was the seal broken in store and most times one just want to get done when in a hurry and we also tend to browse around when purchase is being cashed up. Was not interested in assisting just kept on saying there is no way the assistant would have sold it like that
              Why not if the customer hasn't really taken note. That is a guarantee that it will not be returned
              Had I opened the game and seen that it was wipes wouldn't I then have phones the number to report it being faulty or something. My husband then suggested that we leave it and take it up with management but purchase the Minecraft game to which I said no way I will rather ho purchase it at CNA which I did and they did not break the seal and open the package. Will never purchase anything at musica again and discourage friends and family from doing so. I however would like my refund as I will not leave it as is due to incompetent staff and service

Musica — Staff being homophobic and rude

I took my kids to Musica Walmer Park to buy some dvd's as I approached the counter near to the speakers I...

Port Elizabeth