Israel-Music.com Logo

Israel-Music.com

Having problems with Israel-Music.com?

Israel-Music.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 22, 2011. The latest review Non-existing Tracking Number, probably another scam was posted on Aug 28, 2021. Israel-Music.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. Israel-Music.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Israel-Music.com Customer Service Contacts

Israel
Contact Israel-Music.com via form

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Israel-Music.com Customer Service. Initial Israel-Music.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Israel-Music.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Israel-Music.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Israel-Music.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Israel-Music.com Complaints & Reviews

Israel-Music.comNon-existing Tracking Number, probably another scam

I truly wish I had found this site earlier. I placed an order a few weeks ago on this store and got no confirmation e-mail, although I was charged on my credit card. So I wrote them the first time. No response.
Then they changed my status on their site to shipped with a tracking number that is, to no one's surprise I imagine, non-existing.
I have written them numerous times and never got any kind of answer. Sadly, as I can see in here, I'm pretty sure I'm also being scammed.

This been going on for so many years now, with so many complains, as far as I can see, how can this store still be operating it beats me!

Israel-Music.commusic CDs

I wish I had read all those negative reviews before I ordered several CDs from this company. I've been waiting for 3 months, haven't received the CDs for which the company took my credit card payment, and I haven't heard back from the company in response to my inquiries.

It seems Israel-Music.com is running a sham business. It's shameless and they should be prosecuted for committing internet fraud.

Israel-Music.comNot received CD

I ordered a CD from Israel-Music.com on March 16th 2021. I found this website to very reliable in the past as I received all my orders up to June 1st 2020.
      I have still not received the one I ordered on the 16th of March. Someone else commented in November 2020 of a similar incident regarding music they didn't receive. Do you know if this company has gone bankrupt as it was ok in the past?

Israel-Music.comOrder im-141401 never received

Hello,
        I have ordered a CD from Israel-Music.com on april 10th and never received it.
        Here's the email I got from them (I also attach a screenshot):

Cher ([protected]@free.fr),

Ce message confirme que votre commande a été reçu et le numéro de
        commande est [IM-141401].

Notre département des ventes va maintenant essayer de débiter votre carte
        de crédit pour des raisons de sécurité. Une fois confirmée, votre
        commande sera prise en compte et préparer pour son expédition.

Sincerely,

Sales & Support
        Israel-Music.com
        [protected]@israel-music.com

My email is: [protected]@free.fr

Thank you for helping me.

Bob Eisenstein

Order im-141401 never received

Israel-Music.com — music cds

Have ordered a double CD two weeks ago and have paid it inclusive of postage, by credit card. Since then I...

Israel-Music.com — dvds

Never received shipping info or an email from him. He works by himself, no employees at all. The status of my...

Israel-Music.com — Order not delivered

On May 13, 2015 I ordered CDs as per order IM-120320 for € 130.34 in the Israel-music.com web site with...

Israel-Music.com — Seller provided defective CD

I bought CD from the www.Israel-Music.com/ Tamuz Records Ltd. The company fooled me and provided the fake CD...

Israel-Music.com — Defrauded by Internet CD/video company

I am writing to report having been defrauded by Israel-Music.com, the e-commerce arm of Tamuz Records Ltd. I...